Suzi's Diary

At least you can cover with your syns, it's hard to resist when it's in your face like that. Boyf bought a 2 pack of choc eclairs last night, was so mad!! Made him eat them both :) x

Haha, I bet he felt sick after you made him eat both, well done though, I think I would have had to have one!!
Sxxx

I know the feeling my holiday is the 27th Aug and it seems as far away as ever. I'm sure you are really looking forward to it with a 10 year wait since you were abroad last. You will love sunny beach its a really nice place and the locals are lovely!!!! I had a did have a diary a while ago but it feel by the way as i was yoyoing and messing about a bit with the plan but back on track and have a new diary from yesterday.

I know the feeling my holiday is the 27th Aug and it seems as far away as ever. I'm sure you are really looking forward to it with a 10 year wait since you were abroad last. You will love sunny beach its a really nice place and the locals are lovely!!!! I had a did have a diary a while ago but it feel by the way as i was yoyoing and messing about a bit with the plan but back on track and have a new diary from yesterday.

Yeah I really can't wait, not even sure why we chose Bulgaria but i'm sure it will be fantastic, everything seems quite cheap which is good! Thats brilliant I'll go subscribe :D

So Monday morning again, feeling quite alert today although only had about 5 hours sleep last night, just coudn't doze off for some reason! Looking forward to Weigh in on Wed, hoping for at least 1lb off :)

Monday 23/04/2012
Breakfast:
- 2 slices of bacon with fat removed, 60g wholemeal bread, toasted, 1 extra light laughing cow (1syn), cherry toms & salad leaves
- Tea with 1 sugar (1syn)

Lunch:
- Leftover bolognaise & steamed carrots, brocolli & sweetcorn

Dinner:
-Mince & Tatties (10 syns)

Snacks:
- Hifi light bar (3syns), mullerlight, apple, banana & pear, 4 mikado (2syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250 SS Milk
Healthy Extra B: 60g wholemeal bread

Daily Syns used: 17/ 15
Weekly Syns used: 71 / 105
So far

Last edited:
everything was dirt cheap when i was last in Bulgaria!!

Yip everything looks pretty cheap which i'm happy about as I worked it out the other day only gonna have about £500 for the week, its only myself and my fiance thats going though so should be fine!
:)

So I went home last night and my partner was making micne and tatties, nom nom nom! I have trained him well though and he bought EL Mince. I'm putting down 10 syns for it though as he had his own beef stock which looked quite fatty and he put milk & butter in the mashed tatties. Was between 3 of us though so think 10 will cover it. Hopefully! Its fine as I still have a few syns to play about with before weigh in tomorrow!

Tueseday 24/04/2012
Breakfast:
- 2 boiled eggs, 62g wholemeal bread toasted, 2 tsps I can't believe its not butter (3syns)
- Tea with 1.5 sugar (1.5syn)

Lunch:
-Homemade veg soup with carrots, brocolli, swede, sweet potato & potato.

Dinner:
-stir fry with onions,peppers, mushrooms, brocolli, chicken, 5 spice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, & hot chilli sauce. 1tbsp honey (3 syns) 1 tsp oil (3 syns) 1 tsp chilli oil (3 syns)

Snacks:
- Hifi light bar (3syns), pear, apple, banana, melon & pineapple. 4 mikado (2syns)

Daily Syns used: 18.5/ 15..........So far
Weekly Syns used: 88.5 / 105

Last edited:
Yip everything looks pretty cheap which i'm happy about as I worked it out the other day only gonna have about £500 for the week, its only myself and my fiance thats going though so should be fine!
:)

Oh yes i am sure you will be fine!!!

I love potatoes with butter they just aren't the same without it lol

Update my last post. Tea not so good tonight, stir fry but out of frylite so used 1 tsp oil, 1tbsp honey & some super spicey chilli oil, over syns today, not feeling too great about tomorrow weigh in now, eeeeeeek!

Hello! Weigh in tonight, think i've done not too badly but you just never know what the scales will show! i'll keeo you all updated.

Food for today:

Wednesday 25/04/2012
Breakfast:
- 2 boiled eggs, 62g wholemeal bread toasted, 2 tsps I can't believe its not butter (3syns)
- Tea with 1.5 sugar (1.5syn)

Lunch:

Dinner:
-Unsure but probs a baked potato with salad, ham & beans after weigh in :)

Snacks:
- apple, banana, melon & pineapple. strawberries

Daily Syns used: 4.5/ 15..........So far
Weekly Syns used: 88.5 / 105

Hope weigh in went well x

Good morning everyone, lost 1lb last night which i'm happy about :) so all good!! Although I went a bit a crazy when i went home after weigh in. Had a thick slice of WHITE bread, toasted, with butter, then had butter on my baked tattie, with cheese (25g), salad & beans. Then I had a ripple! Not sure what came over me but its now out of my system and i'm looking forward to a new week ahead! I'm at a friends house for drinks this weekend so going to keep my syns to a minimum. Can't really count my measures when i'm drinking in the house so I know its usually more than 25ml!!

Thursday 25/04/2012
Breakfast:
- 2 egg omlette, tomatoes, salad leaves & baked beans
- Tea with 1.5 sugars (1.5 syns)

Lunch:

Dinner:
-Beef Ragu Pasta Bake with EL Mince, carrots, onion, garlic, peppers, courgette & tomatoes. Cheese on top which i'm going to syn as 5

Snacks:
- apple, pineapple chunks, banana, orange & hifi light bar (3 syns)

Healthy Extra B: 1tbsp oil

Daily Syns used: 9.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used: 9.5 / 105

Last edited:
Its nice to have a little weigh day treat :) well done on your pound loss x

Morning, made the beef ragu pasta bake for tea last night, I thought it was lovely, although too much pasta and not enough sauce. Got some for lunch today though :)

Friday 27/04/2012
Breakfast:
- 2 boiled eggs, 60g wholemeal bread toasted, 1.5tsps I can't believe its not butter (2syns)

Lunch:
-Leftover beef ragu pasta bake with carrots, onions, garlic, peppers, courgette & toms, (putting down 3 syns as a scattering of cheese on top)

Dinner:
-Unsure, partner wants to have tuna steaks but will update later.

Snacks:
- apple x2, banana, hifi light bar (3syns)

Daily Syns used: 9.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used: 9.5 / 105

Hello!

I'm back, tail between my legs :eek: Was on plan on Friday untill an unexpected girly night out which led to nibbles, shots & a kebab on the way home! Then had a bbq on Sat which was basically the same, I'm a sucker for a jaeger bomb which i must have consumed about 20 over the weekend, as well as alot of punch on the Sat. This contributed in a hungover takeaway on Sunday night.

So anyways, i faced weigh in llast night and gained 2lb, which was expected and at least I know where it's came from so I can put it right!

I'm out on to Glasgow but i'm determined not to go overboard, I knwo I say this all the time but I have a full on month of nights out/weekends away & don't want to spend all my Sundays hungover!

So todays food:
Thursday 03/05/2012
Breakfast:
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread, toasted, 3 slices of bacon (fat removed), chopped cherry tomatoes, 10g light philly with tom & basil (3 syns??)

Lunch:
-Leftover Beef chilli from last night made with EL mince, onions, garlic, grated carrots, tinned toms & Peppers

Dinner:
-Partner is making mac cheese for him & his daughter so thinking i'lll make myself a stir fry

Snacks:
-
Hifi Light bar (3syns), melon, apple, banana, orange

Healthy Extra A:
250 SS Milk

Daily Syns used: / 15
Weekly Syns used: / 105

Will update properly after tea time when I know what i've eaten for the day!

Last edited:
I majorly keep falling off the wagon, its all the weekends filled with booze that bugger it up. But i'm not putting my life on hold so i'm just gonna have to get used to it!!

Can't make weigh in on Wed, which i'm kind of relieved about because I don't want to know what I put on. I have nothing planned for this weekend though so hopefully I can get right back on plan today and get a really good loss next week.

Tuesday 07/05/2012
Breakfast:
- 2 egg omlette, mushrooms, beans & 1tbsp tom sauce (1syn)

Lunch:
-Leftover Beef chilli from last night made with EL mince, onions, garlic, grated carrots, tinned toms & peppers. Served with pasta

Dinner:
-Chicken breast stuffed with babyle light (2syns)

Snacks:
-
melon, apple, banana, strawberries, light babybel (2syns), velvet crunch (4syns), mince pie from bakers :( (150 syns lol)

Healthy Extra B: 1 hifi light bar & ????

Daily Syns used: overboard. / 15

Last edited:
Back