Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hello Hun
How are you doing this week, hope the little man is doing well xx
hi gemma, im doing ok this week, trying to be good with my points and hopefully il loose again friday. aw Lucas is fine :) getting stronger every day and he makes my heart melt :heartpump:

hope your ok hun xx

all this baby talk is making me broody - please stop or I can't be held responsible for my actions :D

lol... you know you want too...i can always remind you of the night feeds if you want discouraging lol

well today has been quite good food wise so im pleased :) am managing to resist the white toblerone in the cupboard but what i really want to do is gobble it all up with a brew!!!

arhhh.......will have to wait til tomorrow when i can have 1 triangle for 3 points lol

suz x

3 points for ONE triangle - is it one of those giant toblerones then?

Soooo not worth it. I hate white chocolate, makes me feel sick.

And Suz....thanks for the night time rituals reminder....broodiness gone - phew!

Can smell chocolate??? Is that white toblerone??? I still have points - promise xx

yeah you can have some...imagine if it just popped out the pc lol....lethal

3 points for ONE triangle - is it one of those giant toblerones then?

Soooo not worth it. I hate white chocolate, makes me feel sick.

And Suz....thanks for the night time rituals reminder....broodiness gone - phew!

yeah its the massive one and i wish i could bathe init i love it that much!!

knew id put you off with the 3.30 feeds hehe xx

Ahaha Rosie - imagine this.....11pm feed.....2:30am.....5:00am and the up for the day. If that's not enough I don't know what is. That's my life right about now!

Well done for avoiding the cake (can you tell i'm catching up yet!)

Gorgeous pics, as always!

Have a great day xx

Ahaha Rosie - imagine this.....11pm feed.....2:30am.....5:00am and the up for the day. If that's not enough I don't know what is. That's my life right about now!

oh me too hun for the forseable future..Lucas is a grazer and likes to eat small and often lol

Well done for avoiding the cake (can you tell i'm catching up yet!)

Gorgeous pics, as always!

Have a great day xx

thankyou hunni, will try to, hubby is on half day off today so we might just have a cosy family day at home :)

am still regularly jumping on the scales!!:rolleyes: doesnt bother me so much doing it when i wake in the morning, but its doing it before i go to bed thats counter productive cos it always shows heavier and then you just HAVE to weigh yourself in the morning lol (you can see a vicious cycle going on here lol)

im so looking forward to sunday. with Lucas being so poorly on the run up to xmas and then family memebers getting coughs and colds we had to keep him away so never actually had a family xmas dinner. my mums doing a full xmas dinner this sunday and i cant wait!! think im going to definately have to save some points as we'll probably have prawn cocktail for starters full turkey dinner with all the trimmings and then im making starwberry and white chocolate cheesecake for desert!! OMG i can see my gaining next week!!

right think ive warbled on enough for now lol

suz x

hello me lol

well me and hubby went out for a pub lunch yesterday and i had had chicken tikka masala and rice which was yummy! didnt have a pudding even though hubby and his sister had one each!! now thats restraint for you lol.

today i met with a friend from work which was lovely :) im her bridesmaid in june eekk!! got measured for it today and the size 16 fitted me :( am hoping that its just the bridesmaids dress thats made small lol cos im wearing size 14 normally. am hoping that when i go back for a fitting that its loose lol.

well its wi day tomorrow, hope its a good result!!

suz x

Good luck for tomorrow hun and don't worry - that dress will be hanging off you by then ;)

wha hoo!! just weighed myself and ive lost 3 whole lbs this week!! canr believe it!! so thats my first half a stone gone and im now weighing 11st 4lbs!! im walking on air today now :)

Good luck for tomorrow hun and don't worry - that dress will be hanging off you by then ;)

oh i hope sp Lea!! :)

hey ive met my first goal - all in under 1 month!! :)

suz x

thankyou :)

Excellent! That is fantastic. Good work!

thank Lea x

Hi Suz

I'm fairly new to minimins and I am too doing WW = just read your diary as I have lots of other peeps on here as I find it def helps and nice to see we all go through the same feelings i.e. choc cravings ;oO

Well done on your 3lb loss too x

Well done Suz - and you've "had a life" this week too. Just shows it can be done with WW if you are organised.

thanks hun, seem to have really enjoyed my food this week and have also always eaten all my points rather than save the odd one here and there and have actually had a sneaky extra point here and there!

Hi Suz

I'm fairly new to minimins and I am too doing WW = just read your diary as I have lots of other peeps on here as I find it def helps and nice to see we all go through the same feelings i.e. choc cravings ;oO

Well done on your 3lb loss too x

thanks hunni :)

well the start of a fresh week and its not going too good lol! me and my sister went shopping yesterday and ended up in pizza hut for dinner :sign0007:we had the buffet and i had 5 small slices of pizza (they were very small!) and wanted to have ice cream factory but i fed Lucas instead :innocent0002: so when i came home and looked in my EOG pizza hut varies in points per slice and i think the ones i ate were mainly under 6 as i only had one with peperoni on so have pointed each of them as 6 points each. we ate at about 1.30 so come tea time i was starving and we needed to go food shopping so had no 0 point food in so i had TWO toblerone triangles at 6 points! so i think my daily points for yesyerday was 39 :( instead of 21!!! so today ive tried to be good and have only had 11.5 of my points today and am subtracting them from yesterdays mammouth total which leaves me only going over by 6.5-which is still bad ib know. tomorrows is going to be tough deciding what to do :confused: were having a belated family xmas dinner - all the trimings and i want to have it all!! have bought the most gorgeous choccie cake and double cream for us all to have after desert. what to do what to do.....i shall update you all tomorrow.

suz x

Back