Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hey mate - It sounds like you have had a couple of days like me oopps. I had a chinese last night (albeit half of it) with cider and most of the prawn crackers. Opps. Nevermind. We do have to live our life to and we cannot be on a diet 100% as we would be so miserable. It's ok to have a day or two off....the key is getting back to it. As long as we can get back on the ball a day or two off is not going to hurt us at all.

Let us know how your christmas dinner goes :D

Morning hun
Wel done on your 3lb thats bloody amazing, very pleased for you,i some times have them days like your having i would have what i wanted and get back to it after but everyone is different.
Have a great day xxx

Hey mate - It sounds like you have had a couple of days like me oopps. I had a chinese last night (albeit half of it) with cider and most of the prawn crackers. Opps. Nevermind. We do have to live our life to and we cannot be on a diet 100% as we would be so miserable. It's ok to have a day or two off....the key is getting back to it. As long as we can get back on the ball a day or two off is not going to hurt us at all.

Let us know how your christmas dinner goes :D

what are we like? christmas dinner was fantastic and im sorry to say i didnt hold back! BUT im gonna be back on the wagon for the rest of the week and if i gain or STS i know its my own fault but there was no way i was gonna pass up on my mums cooking!! lets hope friday isnt as bad as we fear it might be but if it is then oh well - were doing this for good now arnt we not just til we loose the weight! :)

Morning hun
Wel done on your 3lb thats bloody amazing, very pleased for you,i some times have them days like your having i would have what i wanted and get back to it after but everyone is different.
Have a great day xxx

thanks gem, back on the wagon tomorrow! :)

Hi :)
Well done on 3lbs off :) x

thankyou :)

suz x

hello, not feeling too well today, hubby has given me his cold :( makes getting up in the morning so much more harder after being up with the baby during the night.

being good with my choices so far today ao at least thats something!!
suz x

hello :)
thanks for your replies girls, im still feeling rough with this cold but it is getting better! have had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and what i had thought would happen has-im still 11.4 so i guess with what i ate over the weekend im really lucky its not a gain!

lets hope it doesnt show up by friday!

suz x

Hope you are feeling better soon, Suz - and that the pizza doesn't catch up with you :D

thanks hun, iam feeling better this morning and also hoping the pizza isnt lurking round the scales when i get weighed tomorrow.

so ive got today to do what i can so heres to hoping!!

suz x

Good luck for tomorrow hun x

Hiya Suz - I didn't know you had your own diary but then again I think I live on Planet Sherry most of the time, oblivious to what's really going on! Doh! Anyhoo, you're doing really well wot with just having a baby. Took me about a year! 6 months to get jeans on! I was 15 'n a half stone with my first but I did have pre-eclampsia, I was massive with a huge curly perm (1994) 'n me nose was like Missy Piggy!! So attractive! Haha.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow. Can't wait to see how you got on.

xx

hello - not had a good week last week and gained a pound!

am trying to get back into it now though!!

suz x

Hiya Suz - I just came loking for your diary. It's ok to have a bad week..... the trick is getting back into it. I know you can do it :D

Thanks for all your support the last week....you have been fantastic. I am trying to be around a little more now as I miss everyone here. It's just finding the time.

Here is to another good week. We can do it together!

thanks Lea, weighed myself this morning and im back to 11st4 so am hoping that if im good all week il loose :)

glad your feeling brighter Lea xx

Back