Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Good luck to a good weekend hun xx

It's normal to have a pants week. I think this week will be mine but then again I've been pleasantly surprised so far. Chin up chick 'n kick ass for next week.

xx

I'm sure you'll have a better result next week, we all have bad weeks and its too be expected cant all be angels all of the time ;o)

well done on making sure it was only 1 pound that went on and not more! especially with pizza huts and xmas dinners and toblerones flying around everywhere.. it could easily have been worse so well done for making a really good attempt at controlling it :)

are you managing to get back on track this week? you've done so well recently btw.. well done :) xxx

thanks for all your support girls!! it really helps keep me motivated knowing that your all rooting for me!

i have been doing better this week so am hopeful that il loose that pesky pound if nothing else :)

the toblerone has all gone now :( so ive no excuses if i gain this week other than im a greedy begger lol

suz x

Hiya Suz. I'm glad to see you are having a good week. I'm sure come Friday you will be back on the downward slope.

4lbs until the 10s - you are so close! Keep going I know you can get there :)

Goodluck for Friday :)

Hiya Suz. I'm glad to see you are having a good week. I'm sure come Friday you will be back on the downward slope.

4lbs until the 10s - you are so close! Keep going I know you can get there :)

Goodluck for Friday :)

thanks lea :)

feeling down today, i keep scale hopping again and ive not gone back to 11st 4 but am lingering on my 1 pound gain of 11st5!!
so keep eating the wrong things which isnt going to help me come friday or help me get into some pre pregnancy clothes!!

arrgghh feel like smacking myself lol

suz x

:copon::copon::copon:

C'mon missy! You know you do not need to eat that food. You do not need it. YOU CAN get into those pre-pregnancy clothes and take it from me, that feeling is so much better than toblerone or junk food! Keep your eye on the prize. I know it's hard but think about where you need to be and how much you want it and the rest will fall in place. I am living proof you can lose pregnancy weight and I'll be damned if you are not going to join me.

Behave yourself and climb back on the wagon else I will have to come back in here with my whip ;)

You've done amazingly considering you just had a baby! I so wish I was 11.4 again and the amazing thing was, that when I was, I thought I was fat!!! Can you believe it and that was 2 stone ago! Oh my God - so you see, you really have nothing to worry about. I gained this week 'n wanna go get me jaws wired but I will soldier on and kick ass next week.

We are all nuts!!!

S.x :)

Hi Hun

Sorry you feeling low - now what you mean about scales not saying the righ thing so you eat, really is a viscious circle

Try and focus on how good you will feel in the summer so much lighter than you are now

Good luck and positive vibes being sent your way xx

hey Suz, you've done so well - keep up the good work and i'm sure you will see a loss come WI.. dont let one bad day turn into a bad week! xxx

Hi Suz, how are you doing hun? You have been quiet the last couple of days? Did you WI?

hi girls, sorry not been round much but just have things going on at the mo which are making it harder if you know what i mean!!

weighed in yesterday and had a STS :(

could have been worse so im trying to stick to my points and think about what im eating once again and want to see a good result come friday!

thanks for all your support :)

suz x

STS is a plus when you've been off the rails, just regroup and get going again, we'll all support you

M

Suz, smile though your heart is aching, smile even though it's breaking, when there are stars in the sky, you'll get by........ (join in!!!) Chin up chicken!! Girl Power! ;)

Hi Suz - hope you are feeling a lot brighter today - its so much harder sticking with the plan when you are feeling low.

Sounds like Lea is going to keep you on track anyhow! ;)

hello :)

was a good girl yesterday and am being good so far (not even 10am yet lol)

just aiming to loose 1 lb this week and il be happy!

thanks for all the kick up the bums!! xx

hello :)

was a good girl yesterday and am being good so far (not even 10am yet lol)

just aiming to loose 1 lb this week and il be happy!

thanks for all the kick up the bums!! xx

What's the rush? Gotta take our time and lose it slowly. Stay the same half, one or two.....slowly, slowly.

My hubz has lost two stone since December! He's a nut job though and I tried to tell him, the quicker you lose it, the quicker it goes back on...... and then some!

It's all good! :D

Back