Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Well another day on track today :)

Ive had

1 crumpet and Marg -2

Warburtons sandhich thin 1.5, WW tuna Mayo- 1, 50g of mcaine home fry chips -1.5, muller rice- 4

Tea- salad, hot n spicy chicken breast strips -4

Not having any more points today as I had an 'incident' of light spoon licking and a mouthful of mars bar when I was making mars bar cake for my boys hehe, not only that but I'm stuffed and sure iv forgotten to write something down lol.

Roll on Wednesday, I'm getting excited :D x

I love mars bar cake!!! I would have eaten the whole thing! Well done for sticking to one spoon lol! Enjoy ur mullerice x

I love mars bar cake!!! I would have eaten the whole thing! Well done for sticking to one spoon lol! Enjoy ur mullerice x

Oh it's lush isn't it! But fear not after WI on Wednesday there's a mighty CHUNK with my name all over it :D

Love the idea of a warmed up moolah rice :)

Lol at the licking the spoon... I have done stuff like that so many times and had to try and point it in somewhere.

This week has gone so quickly for you Suz, can't believe you've been back a week and it's nearly over... woohooo! :)
xxx

I honestly couldn't resist! Hot melted dairy milk was staring back at me and I had to make sure it wasn't off or anything! :rolleyes: ;)
Your right this week has flown by for me too! I'm surprised I havent gone AWOL myself lol. Not used to WI on a weekday though, so we shall see how I fair with that this time round!

I want choc fondue after reading "hot dairy milk" lol

Good luck xx

I want choc fondue after reading "hot dairy milk" lol

Good luck xx

Sorry about that hehe! But I could totally go for it too with lovely fresh fruit to dip in!

Well what a day! Have only been home from work for 1 hour :( knew I was on an 8-7 but as per usual got stuck behind and couldn't go :( any way I'm off now for 3 days with my boy so I'm looking forward to that before I'm back in ALL weekend, the glamourous life of nurses eh!:rolleyes: NOT!

Here's what iv had today whilst working and when I got home and couldn't bo bothered!

B - strawberry mullerice -4
D- warburtons thin,wafer thin ham, lettuce and cucumber, drop of Marg - 2.5
Bag of sea brook Canadian ham crisps - 2.5 ( I thought I pointed it right but now I'm thinking I'm wrong?)
Banana -1.5
T- warburtons thin toasted and Philly light-2.5
Bite of hubbys - mars bar cake thingy ?1?

Extra 4 finger kit kat -5

It's WI day tomorrow, feeling really really bloated and uncomfortable and think I need to add more fibre to my diet:confused:

Hope you all had a nice day and il update in the morning as to what week 1 restart has brought :D

Suz x

Enjoy ur time off and good luck with WI xx

Good luck for WI suz chuck x

Enjoy ur time off and good luck with WI xx

Thankyou ladies :D

I lost 4 lb this week! Really really pleased with that! Weighed 9.10 this morning and if I'm correct ( can't be bothered re reading all my diary) this may be the lowest iv ever got by 1 lb :D I know this next week will be difficult though, iv just got to keep the momentum up and stay focused and maybe, just maybe I'l reach that target of 9.7 one day :)

Well done u little superstar! Xx

Wow! That's a massive loss. Well done chuck, u r nearly there!

Great work Suz . 4lbs !!!!!!! :D:D:D

well done darling thats brill, im so pleased for you xx

Wow! That's a massive loss. Well done chuck, u r nearly there!

I know! Not expecting a loss like this every week, think it must have shaken my system up :) if I get a lb a week I'l be happy!

Great work Suz . 4lbs !!!!!!! :D:D:D

Thankyou :)
well done darling thats brill, im so pleased for you xx

Thankyou gem! When do you wi next?

Oh and iv had my chunk of mars bar cake and it was Definately worth the wait :D x

Wow!! 4lbs... Well done :)

Wow!! 4lbs... Well done :)
Thankyou!
Woop well done chuck :)
Thankyou
Oh Gosh Suz... That really made me laugh!

Hey hey heyyyy! Looking good Missy Weight Loss :p 4lb is really brilliant, I am so happy for you that you made the whole week. Three whole pounds left to go until you get to your target.

Come on Suz, you can do it gal! :D xxx

Oh I'm so happy I made the week too! :D enjoyed a more relaxed food day but back on it tomorrow to get rid of a lb next week fingers crossed x

Keep it up :) xx

Good luck. You can do it. Have a great week :)

Back