Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hoping you are well hun

xx

I'm back...

Well here I am again! I'm like a homing pigeon! Top and bottom of it is my size 12's arnt fitting again :sigh: and I threw all my 14's/16's out :( so I'm back with the aim of my ultimate ( always unachievable) target of 9.7! Iv never EVER got there in my adult life and a friends recent battle with the buldge has really inspired me! She's a petite height girl who's gone from a 16 to a 10! So she's given me hope!
I weighed myself this morning and I'm 10st bang on. I know I'm not a million miles away but iv struggled so much lately with stress that food has been a crutch which is never a good thing! Stressing and binging is never going to do me any good!

If your still reading.. Thanks! X

welcome back... hope you have a good week :D xxx

welcome back... hope you have a good week :D xxx

Thankyou so much for your support, il be sure to check your diary out :)

Welcome back Suz... You can do it :) xxx

Oh thankyou Hun! How many more times can I keep yoyo ing? Iv got to start looking after me and today is the first day in a long time where I feel strong enough mentally to carry it through! How are you anyway? X

Am bang on points tonight (20), had the most yummy salad and spicy chicken for tea so iv come upstairs before I was tempted by the kitkats and curly wurlys!

Oh thanks hun! I'm just glad I got through day 1, hubby wanted a curry cos it's our wedding anniversary but I said no and stayed strong!

Lucas is great, right little monkey but he's fab x

Morning! Feeling bright and positive today! Just had my brekkie and planning on being good for the rest of the day!
So brekkie has been- 1 banana, 2 small kingsmill pancakes toasted with 5g of utterly bitterly spread.

See you later!

Happy Anniversary for yesterday and a massive well done to resisting the curry.

Hope today has been a good day #2. xxx

Ah thanks hun! 4 years married has flown by!

Well iv had a smashing day food wise and I'm feeling so proud of myself :D had beans on toast for dinner, kitkat this afternoon when my stress levels reached there peak (2 1/2 year old who hasn't napped- you get my drift!) and then for tea (this sounds gross) but I had fish finger salad and fresh pineapple for desert.

So again I'm tucked up in bed as I'm still salivating at the thought of chocolate and I'm not quite used to not just going and getting it!

Going to a business awards ceremony tomorrow evening and that's going to involve a meal :sigh: which I have no idea what it is but it's my first night out in a year ( v sad but v true!) so I'm going to enjoy myself and try to eat as low as I can during the day whilst at work (ie salad, fruit) so I can make the most of getting a dress on and going out!

Well hello there!
Oh what a fab fab night we had at the BIBAS ( be inspired business awards) my hubby's company won 3! Far too much wine was drunk by me but the meal was lovely but more of an alacarte portion. Starter was a salmon thing which did nothing for me, main was chicken and veg and desert was passion fruit creme brûlée and was probably one of the nicest deserts I've ever had! So as you can imagine, I'm way over point wise, but I'm not too fussed! It's been a year since we got out so I had to enjoy and my head this am is saying thatvi did :)

Back on it today, yesterday's points are gone so heres me being good til Wednesday :)

On a bit of a downer this evening :( just feel fed up ! I'm sure a lot of mums feel the same but I'm sick to death of doing the same chores day in day out and feeling like I'm making no headway! I worked my 30 hours over Monday, Tuesday and Friday this week and on my days off all iv done is chores! Tell you if I win the lotto I'd have a cleaner!
Sure il be feeling brighter tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Food today

breakfast -2x toast and Marg - 4
Dinner/tea spicy chicken fillets - 4, salad-0, 50g of mcCain home fries 1.5, fresh pineapple 235g - 1.5
Snacks throughout the day- kitkat-2.5, curly wurly -2.5 and squares 1.5.

Last edited:
Morning, I knew another mum would understand! It all just gets so tedious doesn't it! Any how the washings on ready to be hung out and when iv had my cup of tea I'l be up and cracking on with chores.

Have had a crumpet for breakkie and may have some fresh pineapple soon :)

Shall drop by later and let you know how the day paned out :)

Oh and thanks for saying you enjoyed the pictures! Been a brunette since January but still can't get used to it! Just been blonde for too long I think and I'm booked in to go back that way next Friday :) yeah Lucas is a big boy now :( :) x

You're really going to go back blonde? I can't believe how much younger you look with darker hair... Not that I thought you were looking like a biddy before :p

Hope you have had another good day m'dear xxx

Haha really?! I just can't get used to the brunette! Iv been umming and arghing about going back blonde for ages and since I finally got it booked iv had nothing but good hair days! Still undecided so we shall see what Friday brings!

Made a bad choice dinner wise today, ended up having a pasty which was 7 points and 4 squares of cadburys :rolleyes: I'm still in points though thanks to finding some warburtons sandwich thins :D 19.5/20 today :)

Hello Luv

Here to follow ur diary :) xx

Hello Luv

Here to follow ur diary :) xx

Thankyou hunni! :)

Good Morning Lovely.
Im not a mum... But i totally understand how your feeling. I hope your feeling better today xx

A woman's work is never done eh!?
Well I'm day off today and only working tues,sat and sun :) no great plans as it's drizzling down and I'm in the process of having a declutter and also getting hubby to redecorate the lounge. I'm desperate to move but it's not possible so I figure I may as well decorate again and enjoy living here and make it look more attractive for potential future sales! Any way decorating is going to have to wait a few weeks til me and hubby next have a day off together :( off to go stalk the next website now ;)

we are in decorating hell at the moment! its lovely when you see the end result though :D enjoy!

I know what you mean, hubby did a feature wall in our kitchen/diner and that caused enough chaos and mess! What have I let myself in for? Also just been looking on next and now iv seen a new light fitting I want hehe. Better get saving!

Also yesterday I made a total boob while out shopping! I'd been seeing those new muller rice toffee and banana flavour advertised and promised I'd buy some if I saw them. Well I bought 3 of them but they come in at a whopping 4 points! How did I not realise that muller rices where so high in points? :(

but they are very filling! warm 1 up and eat very slowly. i'd rather spend 4 points on the WW double choc brownies though... they are amazing :D

Back