Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Suz me dear, where are you? how are you doing?

I hope all is ok xx

hello girls, so sorry ive not been on but tbh ive felt really guilty as ive not been sticking to WW! just finding it hard to motivate myself and feel like im only trying half heartedly :(

just need to get my self together and try and get back on track - have had a muller tropical crunch yogurt for brekkie so today may as well be the day that i get it back on!

seeing as its wednesday today i probably wont weigh myself til friday next week and see how i go from there.

sorry i abandoned you all!

suz x

There you are sweetness. Don't worry about it, we all have crappy phases! Chin up 'n in your own time hun. :D

hey, well yesterday was a good eating day for once! this morning ive had a slice of wholemeal toast and have weighed out my flora for it and am surprised by how much you get for 10g :) must buy some of the light stuff though as cant keep having the normal version.

going to my inlaws today so im hoping to be good and stay away from any sweet treats they may have bought in for us :(

suz x

you can do it Suz.. everyone has bad days / weeks.. weight loss isnt easy but it is doable and you CAN lose that weight!!! xxx

hello :)

well ive trying to be good over the last few days and its paying off!!
when i went awol on my diet i went up to 11.06 and it really got me down as some weeks doing WW i would only loose 1lb a week so felt like i had undone 2 whole weeks of being good....well this morning ive got on the scales (just to see) and im back to 11.04!! yay!

so i feel like ive got fire in my belly and that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
so roll on friday and if i stay at 11.04 il be happy but fingers crossed il see something lower!

suz x

Aw bless. I lost 3 last week but will be surprised if I lose anything this week. It's all hot 'n cold with WW innit? Hey ho....... soldiering on! ;)

Hi Suz, glad you are back with it - and with us.

Keep going - we all have tough times - learning to balance is the big thing I think. x

thanks girls looking forward to friday even if it just says im back to 11.04 - havent been this since i lost the weight 1 month ago!

suz x

thanks Gem :)

haha you can tell when im being good as i come on here more often just to nosey lol

had to go clothes shopping today and its not something i enjoy at the momment with this baby weight still hanging around. and i got myself some smart black pants as the other 3 pairs i own are all too small :( and i tried to find a smart top and i didnt like how they looked on me. got a size 14 pants which is really frustrating as in some pants that i own (size 12's) i can fasten the button and wear them but have a muffin top hanging over the waist band so i end up taking them back off and putting them back into the wardrobe. a size 14 is fine on the waste but hangs off my legs :( so i end up looking like a drowned water rat lol suppose looking on the brightside my legs are a size 12 and im just waiting for my waist to catch up now!

went into debenhams and saw some gorgeous things but i only ever look and never ever buy - didnt even before i had Lucas as at 10.05 and fitting into a 12 i wasnt happy or confident with my body but thats a toning up issue rather than physical shape.

have a christening to go to next month (19th) and all my hubbys family will be there who are very image concious and spend ridiculous amounts of money on clothes and shoes (lucky them - i have other things to spend money on lol) and i would like to drop 4 lb's by then so that id be exactly 11st.

sorry for going on lol

suz x

Keep at it Suz and you will have that 4lb off hun. I no it gets you down at times. But you should go on how you feel in clothes not the sizes.

You don't need to spend money on the clothes etc though to make you look good. You are really pretty...which they probably aren't.

Just remember, that in return for your muffin top you gave life to your little boy - pretty good deal I think. I just hope he appreciates it.;)

hey i have a muffin top and i dont even have a child.. think yourself lucky haha! :D

dont you worry about those 4lbs - you'll defo manage that for your christening :) and listen to Rosie - shes being truthful when she says how naturally bonny you are - you dont need the clothes like i'm sure all those other people do ;) xxx

you girls are just too nice - but thankyou anyway! :)

And you only just noticed??? Jeez - pay attention Suz!!! ;)

:) no i knew all along!

oh well is weigh in day tomorrow morning for me! eekk! for som reason il be dissapointed if th scales dont say lower than 11.4 but i have to be realistic as thats a 1 lb loss and its going back in the right direction. im just desperate now to get below 11 st and if i saw 11.3 then i kinda would feel better like im actually doing something!

roll on tomorrow morning...all the night feeds will be over then and it would be another day :p

wish me luck!

suz x

Good luck Suz. I am so glad to have you back! It sounds like you are well and trully back on the wagon! Well done hun x I look forward to seeing how you get on and I hope for an 11.3 for you :D

Back