Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

thankyou! x

Hiya Suz. It sounds like you have had a really good week. Well done! I am sure tomorrow will be just fine. Good luck! xxx

hello girls

well ive just weighed in and ive lost 3lbs this week! im so happy with that :)

so now im weighing 11st on the dot and am 1 lb away from being back in the 10's! cant wait - its funn cos i have felt slimmer this week and felt better about myself, why didnt i realise i was nice and slim before i had Lucas - i was 9-10 lbs lighter then lol

got some friends coming round tonight for a take away and a dvd and it will probably involve wine so im going to have to try and not go mad (dont want to) as it will begger up nexts weeks wi prbably! might go and get some WW wine and drink that on the sly!

suz x

my god - just realised ive lost 11lbs on total - this is the most ive ever lost on a diet ever in my life! :)

s x

I was thinking the same yesterday! I've lost 12.5lbs - that's wicked! You don't appreciate it at the time till you think about it. So I'm now appreciating my weight loss and looking forward to losing the next 12.5lbs! Yay us! We're bloody marv eh? Haha! xx

most definately ;) x

Fantastic Suz! 3lbs is brilliant. Well done. Here come the 10s...

I hope you have a good week :)

hello :)
well another week is rolling by! have tried to be good but it was very hard over the weekend as we had friends over and then we went to a christening and you know what that mean! ......FOOD!

so after a tiny wobble im stady again and im really hoping to loose at least 1lb this week so that i can be back in the 10's :) :) :)

will be lovely to be back in them and im ready to say to myself i weigh 10st ... rather than 11, 12 or even 13 (when about to drop Lucas out lol)

so say a prayer and keep everything crossed for me girlies!

suz x

Goodluck Suz. I know you can do it!!!!!!! Here comes the 10s....

:D

hello,
still being good and have had a sneaky peak on the scales and :)

looking forward now to what friday may bring ;)

suz x

You sneaky peaky you!!!!!!! Keep it up though and Friday will be a good day. I'm guessing there was a 1 and a 0 there somewhere though lol. Here's to Friday! x

:)

suz x

Only one more morning to go before the official announcement :D....

Hi Lea

Just looked at your pics of baby Lucas - he's a right cutey and definatly a boy ... oh that sounds odd lol - I just mean some babies you can only tell what they are by how they're dressed ... whereas Lucas looks like a boy ..... okay going away now ;)

Twigs
xx

thanks hun, yeah he looks like his daddy alright lol

im nervous about tomorrow now, i feel really bloated and my belly has blown up grr :( i am due on i think, but since having Lucas ive only had 2 periods and the last was 22ndish of jan and nothing since! so i keep thinking maybe it will come anytime soon especially with the bloated feeling :(

oh well the scales will see what the scales say wont they!!

hope everyone is enjoying this gorgoues weather...ive just mowed my front, back and side garden (yay me!) so were not letting the street down yet lol

hello,
well the wi result is here!.....10st 13lbs this morning :) suppose im not surprised its only 1 lb as ive had a couple of good losses the past two weeks and i also feel like TOTM is going to maybe rear its ugly head.
so back intot the 10's feels really good :)

suz x

thats still fantastic Suz - you're into the tens! Well done you! :) xxx

Brilliant!!!!!!!! Fellow 10s person. I told you you could do it :) You are doing so well xxxx

thats still fantastic Suz - you're into the tens! Well done you! :) xxx

Brilliant!!!!!!!! Fellow 10s person. I told you you could do it :) You are doing so well xxxx

thanks girls :)

well ive got 8lbs to loose before im back to my pre pregnancy weight of 10.05, ive also realised this morning that ive dropped a point lol and am now on 20 boo hoo!

the other day i said i wanted to be 11st for a christening on the 19th of april (which by some miracle ive done already), how much do you think i can realistically loose between now and then? its 4 weeks tomorrow exactly.

ive got a nice black dress that im hoping to get some fancy tights, new shoes and ive seen a gorgeous pinky purple waist belt in river island.

suppose if i just take each day at a time eh x

Back