Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hey Suz,

Wow - when i was last on here, Lucas was only tiny i think.

How are you? How is Lucas? I've come back for a re-start AGAIN lol xx

Hi Hun
How are you, i hope your ok? x

Hello? Oh I hope somebody remembers me!
It's been a long time since iv been here (April), spoke to a fellow member of minimins this am on fb (gem) and thats kind of prompted me to come back and try to get myself sorted.
For those of you who don't know me il do a quick recap! I first stumbled across minimins whilst heavily pregnant with my little boy back in November 08, I was very fed up and had gained 3 stone after overindulging the whole pregnancy. I restarted ww when he was 6 weeks old and did it on and off last year. My starting weight was 11.11 and be Lucas' 1st birthday I'd got under my pre pregnancy goal of 10.05 and was weighing 9.12. It's been all down hill since then, have barely managed more than a few days on ww before iv given in so I'm very cross with myself!
Iv got a couple of nice events coming up and I want to feel confident when I go dress shopping at the end of september, so I'm hoping that tomorrow I can do a restart ( how many times have I said that lately?) .

So it just after 2.30pm and I just jumped on the scales and saw a horrible gain, could be worse but should be so much better! I weighed 10.3 :( tbh I feel much bigger than my scales say, I know there very accurate, my drs scales actually weigh me a lb lighter than them but I just feel so blah.

I'd appreciate any support, I really do need it as I know I can't do this all on my own especially if I'm not attending classes.

If your still reading this essay, well done to you! And thanks x

Suz x

Well I'm mentally getting myself geared up for the big restart tomorrow, actually feeling quite nervous but I know if I think about what I'm doing then I will hopefully be ok.

Shall hopefully pop on tomorrow evening after work to let you know how iv got on or it will be Friday morning.

Suz x

Hello hunni, thanks for saying hello! It's a wee bit quiet in here talking to myself lol

Well today has been ok, not mega brill but on the whole a better than average day. Thing is I'm in need of going food shopping so until I can go get some nice fresh food tomorrow I won't be being as good as I want to be as my choices are bare lol

BUT today at work I was offered a doughnut and I said no! It felt very good inside cos I love a doughnut....or two ;)

Choices are bare? Think that was a cross between choices are limited and cupboards are bare pmsl!

Sorry for being AWOL ladies! Just been a busy few days!

Today is my 28th birthday (boo!) and iv been spoilt rotten by my loved ones which is so nice of them!
I'm currently at the seaside where my inlays live and that has involved a Chinese (whoopsy) so have decided that Monday is the big restart, too much temptation around tonight and I wanted to join in the merriment so I have lol. Come Monday though I'm going to do it, I can feel that right frame of mind creeping back in me which is good!

So goodnight from me ladies x

Oh I completely got side tracked then!

Yeah I'm aiming for 9.7 nikki, it is the impossible I think but I want to give it a go! At the moment I'm back to being a large size 12, great you might think but that means that I can't just pick a size 12 up and know it will fit so that's what I'm hoping for! To be a proper size 12 :)

Thankyou very much fuzzy for visiting! Xx

Hello folks :) hope every one had a lovely weekend? I had a brill one celebrating my birthday :).

I woke up this morning and reality kicked in straight away and I though of ww! Guess that's a good thing eh?! So I'm off to go work out my points in a sec cos I can't remember what I should be on lol, oh and the scales this am said 10.01 so I'm taking that as my restart weight, must have been bloated from mcd's the other day :rolleyes:

I'm just hoping I get through day one as it's been a while. I'm so mad with myself though, last November when I got to goal I really thought I had following the ww diet nailed, how wrong was I!?

Suz x

Just popping in to say Hi. Hope you had a lovely birthday! xx

Thankyou hunni :) x

Ooh first tricky bit of today! Lucas is napping and I feel like munching! HALP!!!!!!

If I'm typing I'm not eating right?!

Oh god I'm so used to curling up with a brew and treat whilst he sleeps so this is very hard especially as theres a box of thorntons brazil nut special toffee calling my name!

At the moment I'm back to being a large size 12, great you might think but that means that I can't just pick a size 12 up and know it will fit so that's what I'm hoping for! To be a proper size 12 :)

Welcome back suz,when you said you had a horrible gain i expected to see a really horrible figure pop up but 10st 3lb is nothing!!! I so cant believe that not every 12 fits you,im only 3 inches taller than you & every 12 fits & even some roomy 10s! & at the mo im 10st 7lb.

scales this am said 10.01 so I'm taking that as my restart weight,

Suz x

Belated happy bday & well done for dropping a few pounds already,it will be a walk in the park for you!!! xxx

Welcome back!!! :D wondered where you had gone! tbh if you haven't been following WW since April a small gain like that is nothing! well done hun, hope the restart is going well and hope everything is good for you! :) xx

Welcome back suz,when you said you had a horrible gain i expected to see a really horrible figure pop up but 10st 3lb is nothing!!! I so cant believe that not every 12 fits you,im only 3 inches taller than you & every 12 fits & even some roomy 10s! & at the mo im 10st 7lb.

hey charly! how are you? do you know even when i got on the scales i was expecting a real bad number cos i feel so blobby :( you know what i mean, like my clothes are all digging in and i truly cant fit in every 12, usually at the mo its a 14 and because of that ive not bought ANY new clothes in ages cos im not in the right frame of mind.

Evening Suz (I put Sux then :rolleyes: - Hope you had a wonderful birthday, sorry I'm a bit late on that one, I saw it on facebook that it was your birthday but got completely side tracked (playing blackjack) and forgot to get back to you.

8lb to go then.. woohoo... Go girly! :D

Have a lovely week. xxx
oh i hope so, doesnt sound alot does it that 8lbs but right now its feels like everest! think a little trip down memmory lane may be needed me thinks! maybe re-reading my diary from the start will show me i have changed? we shall see!

Welcome back!!! :D wondered where you ha
d gone! tbh if you haven't been following WW since April a small gain like that is nothing! well done hun, hope the restart is going well and hope everything is good for you! :) xx

thankyou hunni, ive been around on fb and that just not here or actively following WW, i even bought a new WW cookbook about 2 months ago as a girl at work who started the same time as me last september has lost 4 st and has completely kicked butt, she brought the fabulous and filling book in and i loved the recipies!

Hey Suz

Lovely to have you back:D

Belated happy birthday hun!!

You'll have those 8lbs gone in no time

xx
thankyou for your confidence! x

well sorry ive not bobbed on over the last few days, hubby has been away to london with work and the little fella keeps me on my toes he does! in fact im still having a hard time at night with him, so while im off work on a/l im trying the sleep training and last night was the first night. he woke up at 2.30am and finally stopped crying anf fell asleep at 5.40am, woke again at 7.30 so i gave him a drink of milk and he fell back asleep eventually until 9.45, i prey tonight is better!

ww ive been rubbish, too much temptation is around after my birthday and iv virtually scoffed the lot :sigh: so i dont deserve to loose weight this week at all. going food shopping tomorrow so shall make a concious effort to buy nice fresh stuff and tobe good! may be too late this week though!

suz x

Morning all! Well we had a better night here :) Lucas didn't go to bed till really late (9pm) as he'd napped really late in the day, but when he woke at 2.30 we only had 5 minutes of tears and he went back to sleep, didn't hear from him again until 6.30 when he started to stir. So I left him to see if he would go back over but he didn't so we got up and he had his milk. Think I'm going to have to get used to these early starts, if I'd gone in and given him milk he would have slept for another hour or two but it's not teaching him to not use milk for comfort to sleep.

Not had any breakfast yet, kinda had a talk with myself last night so fingers crossed today will be better.

Hello lovelies :) well ive been AWOL on here again whoops! Just had a lovely 2 weeks off work and haven't been in the Internet much other than fb via my iPhone ( can't live without fb haha). So I'm back, yesterday was my first day back at work and I restarted again *sigh* but today iv woken up with a positive head on :). I think something happens to me in September, this time last year was when I restarted to loose the baby weight and got to goal in November so I'm feeling motivated and happy :)

Am off food shopping later *boo hiss* so hopefully il come home with lots of ww friendly foods.

Back