Extra Easy SW - 128 Days to be bikini ready!

Oh yummmy to cadburys animal biscuits!! God I haven't had those in years- 5 syns isn't bad either! Is that for the little bags? I love those Festive friends boxes you can get too.
I fear I'm letting my birthday weekend drag on a little haha sticking with calorie counting for a little while as it is fitting in better with me at the moment x

Tuesday was a good day, couple of treats, nothing too crazy, well within syns = happy bunny :bunnydance:

However, I keep reading conflicting things and now I don't know what's free and if I should be synning things! I thought the Ainsley Harriot Roasted Vegetable Couscous was free but apparently it's not?

Breakfast
2 Weetabix & 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Couscous & BBQ Chicken Chunks (2 syns I think??)

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese

Snacks
Banana
Grapes
Freddo (5)
1 Triangle Toblerone - no idea of syns, estimating a couple at most really.
Thai Noodle Mugshot (1 )

Total = 10 ish

And I did Body Attack so that Toblerone really doesn't count, that's gone!

I can just imagine you doing a happy bunny dance everytime you have a good day haha

That Toblerone Triangle was definitely outta there after the body attack, a good day week done xxx

Haha, happy bunny dance burns extra calories too! I've been doing the 30 day plank challenge - that is killing me! But it's supposed to help tone my tum so will persevere!

Me and one of my work colleagues have been testing the benefits of Green and Peppermint Tea as well to aid weight loss and (to quote the packet) "make us sparkle".... We shall see, eh?

Yesterday was good, until dinner when it was a little less good....

Breakfast

Lunch
Ainsley Harriot Couscous (1 syn??) & BBQ Chicken Chunks (1 syn?)

Dinner
Birdseye Cod Fishcakes x 2 (No idea of syns, 9 if you apply the 1 syn per 20 cal rule, but they're fish and veg so can't be all bad right?) with a lovely portion of chip shop chips......

Snacks
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot
Banana
Quark Mousse with Option Sachet (2) with strawberries
1 Toblerone Triangle

Total= many....

Would be interested to hear how the green & peppermint tea challenge goes! I like peppermint tea but not wild about green- it's ok with spearmint but not my drink of choice!
I do find it helps my skin and keeps me 'regular'....
I can't imagine the fishcakes being that high in syns when you take into account the free food allowance. Hope you have a good day today!

Plank challenge. I think I'll start this tomorrow. My tummy needs toning

Extra bunny dances for you then to burn off the "many" Syns haha

Extra sparkles sounds good too x

Haha, I'll bunny dance round the office in a minute :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I asked my OH if he thought I was sparkly and he said no :(

Would be interested to hear how the green & peppermint tea challenge goes! I like peppermint tea but not wild about green- it's ok with spearmint but not my drink of choice!
I do find it helps my skin and keeps me 'regular'....
I can't imagine the fishcakes being that high in syns when you take into account the free food allowance. Hope you have a good day today!

Well this is what I think, they can't be that bad? I'd really like the green tea to help my skin, my forehead is ridiculously spotty! We're trialling it for a month, see how we get on.

Plank challenge. I think I'll start this tomorrow. My tummy needs toning

Do it, it definitely feels like it's doing something! Apparently by day 30 I'll ve able to do 5 mins, but I think that's optimistic!

I asked my OH if he thought I was sparkly and he said no :(

What does he know? When was the last time he went to specsavers? :D

we are all SO sparkly and they are SO rude for not noticing! :D

I've slipped a little this week in counting my syns so that may work against me, but it's still not been loads, I've been very restrained!

Thursday
Breakfast

Lunch
Jacket potato (McCain, 1 syn) and Beans

Dinner
Sweet and Sour Chicken & Noodles

Snacks
Banana
Grapes
2 Toblerone Triangles (??)
Freddo (5)

So I'm going to assume that it was still below 15, and be better (ish) today...

Haha I love that i ended yesterday's post with "I'll be better today"....

Friday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix & 200 ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Jacket potato (mcCain 1 syn) & Beans

Dinner
M&S lemon Sole Goujons - not sure of syns, but they're very lightly breaded not deep fried and as my friend said "If it swims, it slims!" & Mash (rest of HexA & 2 syns butter)

Snacks
Grapes
Banana
1 box chocolate fingers (approx 24 biscuits = 36 syns)

Total = 39 syns

Well, let's not hold our breaths for another loss this week, the weekend wasn't as good as I'd have liked it to be! But still time to claw it back.

Saturday
Breakfast

Lunch
Tomato, Mozzerella & Pesto Panini from Costa - 24 syns I think plus Mango Cooler - syns unknown

Dinner
Went out, had steak, chips and onion rings. And an apple & blackberry crumble with custard for dessert. Then we went out for a few cocktails.

Snacks
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot

Sunday
Breakfast

Went out to café, wholemeal toast with butter, 1 fried egg, bacon, beans, tomatoes & orange juice

Lunch
N/A - Didn't have any!

Dinner
Chicken Fried Rice from Chinese Takeaway

Snacks
Alpen Bar (3 syns) and Freddo (5 syns)

Soooo not brilliant. But then again not as bad again as it used to be! And we went to Asda yesterday, stocked back up on fruit & veg so we're good to go again this week.

Now I see what you mean about the syns but so good!! That Panini sounds delish and crumble... well, I wouldn't be able to show restraint personally so I'm with you on that one!!
Well done on the pound loss too!
Are you doing the crazy work out class again this week? xx

Haha yeah we're going to go Body Attack again tomorrow night, that'll soon get rid of the crumble! I need to get back into the habit of gym early morning, but I'm struggling to get my ass out of bed. Also yesterday's plank challenge was 45 seconds, nearly killed me! How am I going to do 1 minute today??

Back