SW and Boobs

Trefoil

Gold Member
This is a strange one (and probably too much information!!)
I have quite a large chest and there is a 2 size difference in clothes between my top and bottom! I was wondering if anyones back size/bra size had gone down since they lost weight?!! Im desperate for mine to go as I have BAD backache and can't afford bras as I have a very wide backsize!!!!
:p

Ruth
x

Don't panic :D
Mine has gone down a lot - I have gone from a 52D :eek: -to a 38F so I can get bras in lots of places now

Ooooo good im a 42E at the minute and its driving me mad!!!!!
The only bras I can afford are in Asda and they drop after a while leaving my boobs low and the back of my bra higher up my back! It makes me annoyed :(

Can't wait to not have to hold onto my bikini/swimsuit top when I go on a water ride and not have to pull my halter neck swimsuit so tight that I get neckcramp and blood bruises just so they look a bit higher :(

Ruth
x

I've lost almost all of my boobs. :(

Went from a 38DD/E to a measly 34B now. It comes off everywhere, eventually.

Excellent Shrimpy just what I want!
My mum said she'd pay for a reduction in a couple of years for me im that unhappy :(

I know for a lot of people its not what they want but I can't wait!!!!!
Not too fussed bout my front its my back that I hate!
The dress I want for my 21st I cant do the zip up on the largest size just at the top but the bottoms are fine!!!

Oh Grrr! Why do I have to be a woman :(

Ruth
x

Thats one place I dont want to lose any more weight from. When I am lying down now, I look like two fried eggs on a plate!!!!! Pity we cant decide where to lose weight from!!!!!

Unfortunately mine look like 2 fried eggs anyway! And at 20 thats the last thing I want!!
Surgery just scares the wits out of me for when im older and if I wanted to breastfeed! :(

Ruth
x

I know it sounds bonkers -but next time you try a bra on -try one in the actual size of your rib cage or add only 1" or 2" ..don't add the 3 or 4" to it..
I have had the same problem - I buy the back size I "should" and like you my back band slides up under the weight of my boobs :mad: - I read online that if thats what happens to try buying the size without the extra -apparently because of the improvements in teh fabric they have more stretch now days than they used to -
If this makes sense.. my measurements were
38 around my rib cage
48 :eek: around the fullest part
SO I added the 4" and so got 42 under and 48 full -which was 6" difference so made an F cup BUT THEN I ordered the 38F -and it fitted perfect :confused: - and it went straight onto the middle hooks... no riding up at the back or anything :D
Im about to shift down again as Im about 36.5" now...
I swear Im swapping bras sizes almost monthly :eek:

So work out what that sizing would be and it might be worth trying next time you go in asda - I hope it works for you as you will get cheaper bras too as the size comes down :D

I was wishing for this too - until a friend pointed out that I could get left with two golf balls in a pair of socks look... So I guess it's out with the collagen gel to try and make them more pert, but smaller - is that possible?

I know it sounds bonkers -but next time you try a bra on -try one in the actual size of your rib cage or add only 1" or 2" ..don't add the 3 or 4" to it..
I have had the same problem - I buy the back size I "should" and like you my back band slides up under the weight of my boobs :mad: - I read online that if thats what happens to try buying the size without the extra -apparently because of the improvements in teh fabric they have more stretch now days than they used to -
If this makes sense.. my measurements were
38 around my rib cage
48 :eek: around the fullest part
SO I added the 4" and so got 42 under and 48 full -which was 6" difference so made an F cup BUT THEN I ordered the 38F -and it fitted perfect :confused: - and it went straight onto the middle hooks... no riding up at the back or anything :D
Im about to shift down again as Im about 36.5" now...
I swear Im swapping bras sizes almost monthly :eek:

So work out what that sizing would be and it might be worth trying next time you go in asda - I hope it works for you as you will get cheaper bras too as the size comes down :D

Thanks very much I will :)

Goodness so theres a lot of change then oooo im looking forward to it!! Anything cheaper!!!! :D

Ruth
x

We always want what we don't have.
When you have a large bust you shouldn't measure the traditional way. Why not try getting fitted somewhere like bravissimo but buy the bras elsewhere cheaper. They'd probably put you in a smaller back size with a bigger cup.
Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If it helps - I've gone down from a 42H to a 36F.
I went to Bravissimo to get properly fitted - but can now find cheaper bras elsewhere.
I can buy normal bras in normal shops now! Wooohooo!

If it helps - I've gone down from a 42H to a 36F.
I went to Bravissimo to get properly fitted - but can now find cheaper bras elsewhere.
I can buy normal bras in normal shops now! Wooohooo!

Just what I'm hoping for too! I'm currently a 38EE and they soooo get in the way :eek::sigh:

Ooooo good im a 42E at the minute and its driving me mad!!!!!
The only bras I can afford are in Asda and they drop after a while leaving my boobs low and the back of my bra higher up my back! It makes me annoyed :(

As others have said it sounds to me like you're wearing the wrong back size. The strap should fit firm enough to not move and does the majority of the supporting. (Bravissimo have a very good fitting guide which doesn't use tape measures and can be used where ever you can try bras on before buying them).

Either having a proper fitting, or learning how to do it yourself is something you should do every year to ensure you're still wearing the correct size. When I first got measured I went from a 38C to a 34F.

I was a 38 E until recently. It seemed it didn't matter what bra I bought, it never fitted properly and I had that 4 boobs look. Not good. Even worse was that every time I bent down, the stupid things would flop out and I had to wrestle em back in again!
But a couple of weeks ago I bought the best bra I've ever had. It's a minimiser bra, £10 from Avon, size 38 DD (think that's the largest size) What a difference it makes! They stay put, and giv me a gt shape! I call it my "pointy tits bra" lol!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I was a 38 E until recently. It seemed it didn't matter what bra I bought, it never fitted properly and I had that 4 boobs look. Not good. Even worse was that every time I bent down, the stupid things would flop out and I had to wrestle em back in again!
But a couple of weeks ago I bought the best bra I've ever had. It's a minimiser bra, £10 from Avon, size 38 DD (think that's the largest size) What a difference it makes! They stay put, and giv me a gt shape! I call it my "pointy tits bra" lol!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

:banana dancer: What a picture, :rotflmao:

Morning all

I don't know if they are of use to anyone but when I get back from my attempt at jogging :faint2: I will list some bras I have if anyone can use them -most NOT worn as I went through sizes soooo quickly that by the time they arrived they didn't fit :p and those that have been worn haven't been worn that much either.

I can't get pics right now as I have lost the disc to my camera :mad: -I think they will be 46Es 44Es 42Es and 40Es .... there are photots of 2 x 40Es on the clothes exchange -post No. 793 .....
Will post what I have and if anyone is interested just give me a yell.

Back