**SW Angels** Amazing April Challenge

How are you feeling about your STS Blondie?

Hi would there be any room for me in your team. I started wednesday so yet to have my first weks loss.

There is always room for another on the team. Shall I add you to our list and start you properly when we start the May Challengeas next week is the last one for the April Challenge?

Thanks very much I'll look forward to May, I always find I do better with the support of a team - it means not only am I letting myself down I'll be letting the team down as well.

Hi,

Could I join you in May too please? I weigh in on a Wednesday and am hoping to lose almost 2 stone by August.

Oh couscous - a gain, STS or not doing as well as you thought here and there IS NOT letting the team down let alone yourself. This SW journey is bound to have ups and downs - some meals it is just not possible to stick to plan, you think you've blown it and before you know it there are 3 off plan days right there staring you in the face before WI. I think I can safely say we have or will all be facing that senario at some point.

Basically what I'm saying is never ever feel like you've let the team down as we are all here to support you no matter what!

Emz - welcome to the team!!

Thanks hun!!! Will try to be extra good now, especially after lots of losses this week!!! :)

Hi RM. Can you squeeze me in to join you in May please? Thanks. Nat

Hi RM. Can you squeeze me in to join you in May please? Thanks. Nat

Of course... the more the merrier!

couscous, Emz and natpot don't forget you can still let us know how you got on this week if you like!

Ooh, great thanks:). I lost 2.5 on Wednesday night, so v happy this week.

Ooh, great thanks:). I lost 2.5 on Wednesday night, so v happy this week.

Well done! It's good when you can see the weight being chipped off bit by bit!

Lost 2lb this week huni
xx

Lost 2lb this week huni
xx

Well done... you know what that means as well don't you?! Only 1lb until your April target... I bet you do that and then some next week!! You're so on track!

Hullo Guys! I'm NN! I'm almost a week into slimming world!! Got my first weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed! Can I join?

Hullo Guys! I'm NN! I'm almost a week into slimming world!! Got my first weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed! Can I join?

Of course you can! I will add you to the list of new members awaiting the May challenge as we only have this week left of the April challenge... please come let us know your WI results of tomorrow though!

Of course you can! I will add you to the list of new members awaiting the May challenge as we only have this week left of the April challenge... please come let us know your WI results of tomorrow though!

I shall! I feel so wanted!!!!! :eek:

I'm so excited..nervous..about tomorrow; just to know ive lost some sort of weight would really make this whole experience worthwhile, i'm only 19 and have never dieted and seen the results (just one or two day diets) - so its a big moment for me!!

eeek im so tempted to go to a meeting near me thats on today and get weighed early lol

Hello, Angels!
Lost 2.5lbs this week, just half a lb short of my 3.5st award!

i'm only 19 and have never dieted and seen the results (just one or two day diets) - so its a big moment for me!!

eeek im so tempted to go to a meeting near me thats on today and get weighed early lol

What diets did you try in the past? The two I can remember I tried were SlimFast and the Special K diet... I can remember being GUTTED when I didn't lose weight and now I know why! I will never hack a diet where food is restricted so much! I love SW!

Did you hold out until today? What time is WI?

Hello, Angels!
Lost 2.5lbs this week, just half a lb short of my 3.5st award!

:party0011::bliss::party0011: I'm grinning ear to ear reading that! What a fantastic week for you AND you have smashed your April target of 10lbs by losing a total of 11lbs this month! Where do you live? When can we all move in?!

• Rosinakathleen (goal 10lb) -1.5lb STS -1.5lb -5.5lb -2.5lbs (-11lb)

What a week!
I've lost 5.5lbs, got my 2 stone award and slimmer of the week. I have a huge grin on my face :D

I think I am going to set my May target at 7lbs please.

What a week!
I've lost 5.5lbs, got my 2 stone award and slimmer of the week. I have a huge grin on my face :D

:eek::eek: WOW! What a great week you've had! Amazing loss and no wonder you're grinning with SOW and the 2st award! Well done. You have also trampled all over the 6lb target you set with losing a staggering 10lbs this month!!
  • Pippy Bear (goal 6lb) STS -4lb -0.5lb -0lb -5.5lbs(-10lb)

Back