**SW Angels** Amazing April Challenge

What diets did you try in the past? The two I can remember I tried were SlimFast and the Special K diet... I can remember being GUTTED when I didn't lose weight and now I know why! I will never hack a diet where food is restricted so much! I love SW!

Did you hold out until today? What time is WI?

:party0011::bliss::party0011: I'm grinning ear to ear reading that! What a fantastic week for you AND you have smashed your April target of 10lbs by losing a total of 11lbs this month! Where do you live? When can we all move in?!

[/LIST]
My diets were from slimfast...to calorie counting, all the way to no chocolate (which lasted 4 hours) - so this is all so new to me! I recently moved out of home which has been so useful; as it's given me control of my own meals and i live alone so no one around me is eating scrummy stuff!

The weigh in is 6.30 tonight, and i'll come on here as soon as i know and let you all know! I'm SO excited, i have butterflies in my stomach- i'd be so disappointed if i didn't loose weight; dunno what i'd do tbh; but hey ho!

Wish me luck!

2 .5lbs off for me!

2.5lb off for me please :D

Wow look at you both going and losing 2.5lbs! Well done - 5 whole pounds gone between you... amazing!

The standards are high this week!!

Hello, Rm07, Of course you can come live with me!!!
I got 1 spare bedroom, 2 empty (nearly!) sheds, and a 3-man tent going spare! Take your pick where you want to sleep (tho' the dog might want to sleep with you!)

Please don't be down NN! It will be any number of reasons, water retention, your body being stunned by the change in eating habits and holding on to what it's got. Did you fill in a food diary? Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get your head round the plan. Just stick with it and you'll see a fantastic weightloss next week, trust me!

don't get down about maintaining on your first week hunny, i do weighing at our meeting and its amazing just how many people do the same on their first week! you may find that next week you have a good loss, keep a food diary and show it your consultant, and he/she will help you to get the losses you want.
fill up on loads of superfree foods its all in your books, i love this way of life (i refuse to call it a diet because you are limited to what you can eat on a diet ) i've been doing it for nearly 11 months and have just had a bit of a break from it, hopefully to jump start my body..... but like i said don't get disheartened love we are all here to help you too
xx

Chocolate Lady - well done! Another great loss for an SW Angel!

Tina - woohoo 3lbs! Amazing... well done!!

Maintained in first week- not happy, not impressed with myself.

I saw and replied on your main post about this hun and you really mustn't let a STS push you off track this week. Remember this is your * week and STS and gains are very, very common... the 'joy' of being a woman! I bet next WI you will see last weeks efforts x

is it too late for me to join, started 27.4.09.

Never to late to join the team... and we are about to start May's challenge so perfect!!

3lbs loss this week due to illness so not sure it really counts!

I put on half this week... A bit gutted really, because my last 4 weigh in's have been:
half off, half on, half off, then half on!!! Bloomin half pound!!! I hate it!!!
Have a bit of a pants week coming up this week as well, so probably won't be 100% on it again... but then have promised my class I'll be on it properly next week.

NN: We do all have weeks where we get peed off... keep it up, because it works!!! I am 23 and have never been on a diet, but I have lost 2 stone (apart from this week's half) since January 14th. It works!!!

Emma xXx

Hi. I lost half a pound this week. Not especially pleased with that but did lose 2.5 last week so it all balances itself out!

Emz - keep that positive spirit, your ticker is looking amazing and I know a few fustrating weeks may dint the confidence but you can do it x

natpot - yeah to half a pound off!

hows everything going mid week? I've been sent home from work with flu like symptoms, got a high temperature, low blood pressure, not being able to keep food down and got the chills, ugh! I think it might be my pmt, so fingers crossed! as i don't want another week of waiting for some result!!!

This is how I felt when I woke up last Thursday. Spent 3.5 days in bed and have cold symptoms now. Rest up with plenty of water. Hope you feel better soon.

Back