SW biggest loser??

ColJack

Gold Member
My C told me last night that I was our groups biggest loser ( or did he say greatest?? I wasn't really paying attention..)...
what does that mean and what does it entail?
I saw that StaceyUK was her groups in 2009 and 2010 which is what prompted the question as at the time I just thought it was a passing commet..

From what I understand, it's the biggest loser in class for the year, and is factual. So you must have lost the most in your whole group for the year!

Well done and congratulations!!'

I was given a huge form to fill in on wed as I was our Group's but the deadline to get to the regionals was today and I hadn'tmanaged to fill in the form before yesterday so I think I can't enter... My C didn't really explain, though.

Congratulations to you both :)

I wasn't given any form... I hope he hasn't submitted it for me.. he better not have as I don't like public scrutiny.. not yet anyway..
he's already asked me if he could send my story to the mag and I told him no thanks..
he also said something about me being the groups man of the year a few weeks ago, something else I didn't agree to....

Amazing!!!

:clap:

He couldn't do it without you. The form was HUGE!!!! Loads of boxes and stuff... I was just way too occupied with applying for permanency of post than SW on Thurs!

yes i got a sash, certificate, paper weight and sticker for my book.

Hey guys, whenever SW has a regional comp like greatest looser, man/woman of the year etc, many groups have their own little version within class.

You don't have to apply for it as such your consultant (or the class) just decide who wins. If you want to go through to the regional comp that's an option as well as far as I know, but the little in group things are just a bit of fun.

Not to say you shouldn't be proud of winning, you should! Congrats :D

I was told about it at this weeks weigh in, but due to a show at the venue later that evening, this week was a weigh and go, so whether he's planning any sort of "presentation" next week I don't know..

to be honest I'd rather not have a fuss made, I HATE!!!! being the center of any kind of attention.. I'm not comfortable when my C keeps holding me up as an example to new members either..
That's why I sit at the back..

have you told your C how you feel? x

to be honest I'd rather not have a fuss made, I HATE!!!! being the center of any kind of attention.. I'm not comfortable when my C keeps holding me up as an example to new members either..
That's why I sit at the back..

I'm exactly the same I find it mortifying!

Maybe get in touch with your consultant before group and find out if they're planning anything?

Mine made me wear a sash once, I went so red it was awful :(

In my group they just had a presentation for them (the biggest loser) it was a big silver star that held a pen, as the prize. It was actually quite nice, I'm just crap at describing things.

No mention of story in mag or anything like that.

Congratulations on what you have achieved so far :)

Thats great and u should be very proud of all your hard work xxxx

DAMN I got flowers but no shinies!! Or a certificate! :(

Back