SW booklet with Saturday Daily Mirror

Rosielea

Gold Member
I just saw an AD on tele that SW booklet will be included with Saturday's Mail. That would be good for those of us who do SW from home.
I never buy or read a newspaper as I find they are full of doom and gloom. However, in order to get the booklet, I will make an exception on Saturday.

and there are 4 booklets apparently - one on Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues...... there is a money off voucher on Sat and Mon - saving membership fees for group next week.....

Is it just the normal book split into 4 parts? My friend owns a newsagent and was going to get him to keep me some copies (or just the inserts if he ha returns. Haha) but I've already got the new book so probably not much point.

We will find out on Saturday what they are giving away.

To make it more confusing I saw an Ad on teley at lunch-time Gary Rohdes and few other chefs talking about weightwatcher booklets to be given out with the Daily Mail starting Saturday (tomorrow).

great thanks :)

Copied from a consultant friend.

There's a fabulous January promotion with the Daily and Sunday Mirror - Four booklets will be inserted in the Daily Mirror starting on Saturday, 7 January and running until Tuesday, 10 January.

The booklets, titled the 'Ultimate Weight Loss Plan' offer 4 x 7 day eating plans, inspirational tips and motivation, how to build Body Magic into your life and that Slimming World's group support is the ...ultimate key to long term success.

To celebrate the start of the promotion the Daily Mirror newspaper on Saturday (7/1/2012) will feature a *** FREE group membership voucher ***, saving £10, so new members pay just £4.95 if they join between Monday, 9 January and Monday, 16 January...

Then, in Monday’s Daily Mirror (on sale 9/1/2012) there will be another chance for people to get their hands on the voucher when it is printed within the booklet which will be inserted into that day’s newspaper xx

Do you get them in the paper or is it like the WW one where the first is but then the rest are to be gained from WH Smiths or Tesco?

Hope so; I hate it when you get one free and then have to go elsewhere to get them!

I just saw an AD on tele that SW booklet will be included with Saturday's Mail. That would be good for those of us who do SW from home.
I never buy or read a newspaper as I find they are full of doom and gloom. However, in order to get the booklet, I will make an exception on Saturday.

i want to get this too i almost leaped off my seat lol

This morning, I went to the newsagent and there was SW stuff in the Daily Mirror and WW in Daily Mail. I had a look through the booklet and the list of what is going to be featured over 4 days. Each issue is 70p so over 4 days works out £2.80. I think that it is more advantageous joing SW group with a coupon. That means you pay £4.95 and get all the books which are much more superior than the booklets in the newspaper.
Personally I am quite happy with the books I have from a couple of years ago and all the help I get from lovely people on here.

Do what I just did, been to get the paper and when i flicked through and saw it was just a 23 page pamphlet (if thats how you spell it) I just took that to the till and said that whoever took the paper before emptied all the leaflets out so could I just take the SW book and not buy the paper. He wasn't at all bothered so i got it for freeeeee! Ha ha Every penny counts! :)

This morning, I went to the newsagent and there was SW stuff in the Daily Mirror and WW in Daily Mail. I had a look through the booklet and the list of what is going to be featured over 4 days. Each issue is 70p so over 4 days works out £2.80. I think that it is more advantageous joing SW group with a coupon. That means you pay £4.95 and get all the books which are much more superior than the booklets in the newspaper.
Personally I am quite happy with the books I have from a couple of years ago and all the help I get from lovely people on here.

But you get a coupon to join free too can't remember whether its today or monday though

Back