SW Diary to slinky ville(final stretch)

I agree, ive been admitted to a&e with water infection that have turned into severe kidney infections.

Well done you sticking to plan 100% when feeling so awfull, that is determination!!

Hope its eased off today? xx

I'm at the doctors again tonight I'm just abit unsure as to what it actually is because some of the 'usual' water infection symptoms have subsided but I have developed horrendous lower back and kidney ache that I just can't get away from paracetamols do help a little! Plus I'm 5 days late on my period but taken a pregnancy test that said I wasn't pregnant so Im just totally confused! :( first weigh in tonight :) fingers crossed

Hmmmm!!! Funny one that!! Good luck at the docs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First class weigh in lost a whopping 9lbs which I'm bloody delighted with i nearly fell off the scales when she said 9lbs off! Although to be fair last week I wore jeans and a jumper where as this week I wore leggings and a thirty basically the lightest clothes I could find ha!

Whaaaa!!! Well done Hun!!!! Xxxx

Thanks hun in buzzing can't believe it I'm so glad I did t revert back to slim and save! My body defo likes SW but I know after next week the losses will really slow down but hey HO :) hope your ok xx

Uve done amazing!! Being so Ill too!!! So chuffed for u!!! I'm ok :) plodding along as always haha xxx

Antibiotics are definitely working starting to feel much better today :) totm is here which im a little gutted about but hey HO onwards and upwards! So today I'm having:

Magic porridge made with banana muller light
Fish in sauce with veg
Unmm it sure yet!

Hmm what is this magic porridge u speak of?? Glad antibiotics are working now!!

Quick question for you... What does the healthy extra A and B stand for?? Is A like red day ones and B green day ones? Confused what the A and B stand for lol x

Magic porridge is amazing so filling! If I have it at say 8am I'm not hungry at all till about 2pm of not later it's basically a muller light yoghurt mixed with 35g of porridge (mix it in a bowl and let it settle in the fridge over night so that the oats swell it's lovely! I tend to mix the banana and custard one with a plain oats so simple then put berries and raspberrys on it! Yum yum I reckon that's been the success to my weight loss this week! I reckon I'm in for another big loss this week too :)

Healthy extra are as follows
A choice - milk/cheese daily allowance
B choice - bread/cereal etc

You have an allowance of both daily I tend to use my porridge as my b choice and 350mils of slimmed milk for my a choice as I drink loads of brews :) but you can have other stuff

:)

Water infections are horrific! Glad your getting better. Going to try this magic porridge! Had yoghurt all morning this week, getting bored now and that's when I go off plan lol xxx

Thanks hun, give it a whirl it's fab! I lost 9ibs in my first week and I do put it down to partly magic porridge :) you have to experiment with what flavour you like! I've tried plain vanilla which was minging! Cherry was nice but my fan is banana :) x

Hmm i love the banana and custard yog! So just add it too like a bowl of oats?

CAnt wait :D xxx

Ooh wee weigh in tonight! Fingers crossed its a good loss! Id love 5lbs then I will have hit my first stone award in 2weeks bit that is reaching abit so I'll be happy with 2lbs plus :) just realised that the wi lady didn't put my half a stone award on my boom last week tut tut!!

Good luck Hun!!!! And got the books Thankyouuu xxxx

Woohoooooo love love LOVE this diet! 'well healthy eating plan' lost another 5lbs this week got my 1 stone award wohoooo :) 1 stone loss in two weeks I'm loving it! Woop woop

Wooohoooo well done!! 'well jel' haha ur doing sooooo amazing!!! Xxx

Yep done a lot better today :D spent all my syns on flipping digestives tho haha obsessed with them!!! That books brill than ks again!!

Any plans tonight? Xxx

Back