SW Diary to slinky ville(final stretch)

You Should just drink lots of water it flushes it out, cranberry juice does nothing hun x

Awww well done chick thats brill :)

Boooo to the infection, wen mine has got that bad into my kidneys my docs have always sent me to a&e! Maybe ring Nhs direct and ask there advice there brilliant.

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pinknails2012 said:
You Should just drink lots of water it flushes it out, cranberry juice does nothing hun x

I agree water is too flush it out, so drink plenty but cranberry also work to ease the sting and burn ;) xxx

Ive been drinking litres up on litres of water but sick of the boring taste so I reduced that and increased cranberry juice! It's my kidneys that are worrying me now, I'm at the docs in an hour I'm not leaving until he gives me something, my uri e results are back but a gp hadn't looked at them so they couldn't tell me anything so will find out in an hour I suppose! :( friggin crap I hate being like this arghhhhh moan moan

Good luck chick let me know how u get on xxx

Got me some antibiotics to zap this infection big time!! Hopefully I shall start to feel better in a couple of days I've managed to follow plan 100% for 3 days solid :)

That's brill hun glad Uve got antibiotics and well done you 3 days 100%! When are u weighing in? Xxx
Oh forgot to ask was u working in Wigan anytime this week?? Xxx

Wi at class is Tuesday evening so I'm going to have my wi on weds am :) I'm loving it and defo losing! Have you restarted s&s yet? Xx

Ahhhh that's great! I couldn't do it :'(
Failed before I even got to dinner!! Xxx

stef2009 said:
That's brill hun glad Uve got antibiotics and well done you 3 days 100%! When are u weighing in? Xxx
Oh forgot to ask was u working in Wigan anytime this week?? Xxx

Yeah was in Wigan Monday and will be this mon, tues & weds too :)

Ahhhh I swear u drove past me !! I was like omg is that Sonia lol what colour is ur car? Xxx

The car was green!! Don't remember the flowers but was too busy wondering if it was you lol how weirdddd!!! Xxxx

Haha I'm teaching at salon services here till weds then again next Monday :) love the staff here always really friendly and down to earth! How's Atkins going hun? Im on antibiotics but I don't feel much better tbh going to leave it till weds when my course runs out then go back if it's not gone! Xx

Haha I'm teaching at salon services here till weds then again next Monday :) love the staff here always really friendly and down to earth! How's Atkins going hun? Im on antibiotics but I don't feel much better tbh going to leave it till weds when my course runs out then go back if it's not gone! Xx

Hi - Im just bobbing in to say hello. Im back on the wagon as of today (have seriously pigged out after my wedding 5 weeks ago - seeing as was on the plan for months before, I think I earned a break but am too scared to actually get on the scales!).
I feel your pain with the water infection; I get them all the time and they are horrible, wipe you out and give me a shocking headache. You may need to ask the doctor to send off a sample for a culture test; 95% of infections clear up with normal anti-biotics but the other 5%, of which I am and Im guessing you could be too, need a less common anti-biotic! Once I got these mine clearded up in no time!

Good luck with that and with the plan - looking forward to seeing how your first WI goes.

Rach x

Hi Rach
I'm on amoxicillin which I've been told arnt the best antibiotics for it! It's defo difficult with my job having this I'm exhausted and yet have to be seen to be happy and supportive etc In getting fed up!

Amoxocillin never used to work for me I always had to have 2 lots of it, hope ur feeling alittle better xxxx

The antibiotics definitely arnt working for me this back ache in getting is bloody ridiculous, my other symptoms are getting a little better but I'm shattered and have a constant headache I'm going to request a new gp this is the 3rd time now I've been unhappy with him so I certainly would not want him being my doc whilst im pregnant he'd probably diagnose my pregnancy as trapped wind lol!

Anyhoo that aside I've managed to stick to plan 100% for 6 days now I'm so chuffed with my little self even though I feel like absolute turd I've not crumbled! Get me :)

Good on you girl for sticking to the plan through all that. You sound like you really do need different antibiotics; you really dont want to let it damage your kidneys. Sorry to scare you but i know from past experience and all that ...
If you get no joy from your GP and it continues id try a&e chic x

Back