SW Diary to slinky ville(final stretch)

No probs my downfall at the mo is custard creams! Tut tut they are high in syns need to stop buying them! Oh and wotsits! Well I've just gutted the house so feet up this eve watching tele that's as good as its going to get! Lol, what about you? I seriously need to go shopping running out of food drastically need fruit and bits otherwise I'll start reaching for naughty things! Sod it I'm going to asda right now lol xxx

Ahhh I know I've always had a thing for choc digestives and I havnt bought none since Christmas!! Caved other day what a bad idea not buying anymore!!!

Oh not good atall, doctor said today he doesn't advise me to fly next week :'( so gutted xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww nooooooo! Will your doctor do you a letter so you can get your money back and go at a later date! What a shame, I do feel for you! :-(

No she wont stupid biiiatch! Says with ears they can only advice, you fly at your own risk, ive had to pay to have them privatley syringed this evening, and again they have said i shouldnt be flying atleast 2 weeks after ive had it done, i go in a week, so again going at my own risk of bursting my ear drum, lovely! xxx

Well this may cheer you up! A couple of years back I went to turkey with a friend! Half way through the holiday she did a bomb jump into the pool and went deaf in both ears! So for the rest of the holiday I had to shout! The doctors told her to delay her flight home she didn't, anyway she did and was fine she said it very painful when we came into land! She then got her ears stringed and was fine but had to have antibiotics for war infection! :) so you will be ok! Take some ear plugs and swallow loads as the flight starts the landing routine! Hard bold sweets normally help my ears I get it really bad and painful! Xx

Ahhhh lol well i will deffo not 100% not be putting my head under water if i end up going lol My ear is really sore last night and today, i was told it wont be after it being syringed, so wondering now if its inflamed or infected grrr!! Hope i get this sorted its very annoying!!

How r u hun xxx

Im going tonight to the out of hours see what they say, i have a feeling it may be inflamed, but we will see xxx

Well I'm almost 3 weeks in feeling good and not deprived at all! Last night we had a film night with the kids and I ate far too much popcorn and miget gems tut tut still but I suppose that's what flexi syns are for I'm not going anywhere near the scales for a couple of days!! I reckon I've gained a wee bit! Back on it today :)

Ahhhhh first struggle in 3weeks! I've had far too many syns I'm so mad at myself! The previous two weeks we had no sweets in but this week bloody loads of sweets in arghhh! They are my downfall :-( midget gems 4 for 1syn which doesn't sound that bad really until your shoving bags of them down your neck! :-( fingers crossed I've sts or even 1 loss I'll be megga happy with that!

hello my lovely, well done on your first 3 weeks youve done amazing!! dont worry about the midget gems, im sure u havnt ruined it!!! Keep it up! xxx

Thanks hun will report back tomorrow morning I've reverted back to Wednesday morning weigh-ins! I'm taking myself off to bed in a mo because I just want to raid the cupboards in just that way out! Lol! Hope your ok xx

Good luck hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoooooooo I can't believe it 3lbs down this week that's 17lbs off in 3 weeks :) 2lb to reach my club 10 target 10stone here I come wohoooo :)

well done hun thats brill!! xx

Ohhh love the uniform being loose! Ear is still bad, went to see a doc for one last check yesterday and the ear canal and ear drum is infected, and i have fluid behind the eardrum thats why i cant hear properly, he thinks i could of been ok, but ive not gone, i know me, and i know fact i would of been in agony, it prob would of give me the worse earache ever in the 48 hours that im there, would of spent all our spending money, probably would of paid to see the private english doctor yada yada and still had a crap weekend, im pissed off i cant drink too. So though feck it ill have to try and find the money to go again when im better!

Have a lovely day xx

Sorry huni for delay been manic at this end! I hope your in the mend you will get to go again it's been a crap couple of weeks for you so things just have to pick up!

Well my diet has gone right out of the window it started yesterday and spirreled out if control tonight! I seriously need to get back into the habit of planning my meals otherwise I eat crap!
Back on ur tomorrow :) xx

Hello lovely :) Hope u managed to get back on track yesterday xxx

Back