SW Diary to slinky ville(final stretch)

Hey huni bun unfortunately I've been working away and staying in hotels so diet has been shocking since the weekend! Didn't go to class this week defo getting back on it properly tomorrow I'm getting annoyed with myself! How's you? Xx

Ohhhh where u been staying? anywhere nice? Well it cant be helped when ur away from home so dont worry too much! Yeah im ok thankyou :) Just plodding along as per usual lol Joined the gym with a personal trainer so hoping that gives me results lol x

Evening huni sorry be staying all over the place! I'm in Glasgow till Friday! I've really struggled with my diet the past two weeks I'm
Slowly getting back into it! It's so difficult being away! When I'm at home it's easy! Anyhoo onwards I suppose! Not long till Xmas I'm bloody determined to a size 12 by Xmas! 2stone or abit less and I'll be happy! I was contemplating joining SW online but it's £50 for 3months and you don't get a class or owt so I'm not sure! I may just re-start back at class next week as I've forgotten my SW card to get weighed in Glasgow what a nightmare!

Anyway really hope your severe ear infection has all cleared up and all is well? Have you started Xmas shopping yet? I have infant I'm not far off finished and wrapped lol xx

Wow Glasgow!! That is travelling around lol
What's it there? I've never been!

Hmmm to the online, I think the classes would suite u more?? It's ok to have a break while Working as u say it's too hard work to follow, u will be fine once ur home :)

Ear still playing up abit :-/
Was hoping to book to go again next weekend but dunoooo now lol

Ohhhh yeahhh another person who is extremely organised for Christmas lol love it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening huni hope all is well! Just catching up with diaries it's been hectic recently! I've been in Wigan today, Nottingham tomorrow till thursday it's all go! I've only just managed to get my head around dieting whilst away! My uniform was getting abit tight so needs must!
I was even contemplating going back on S&S for a month but I just can't bring myself do to it! It's too cold to starve lol! Plus once I get into SW I lose loads just need to plan and be prepaid then I'm fine :)

How's your diet going? Xx

Well I've finally got my finger out and some how mastered food optimising whilst working away and staying in b&b's it's taken me a couple of weeks but the penny has finally dropped! My size 14s are getting a wee bit bigger on me I'm
So chuffed size 12 I'm coming for you ??????

Hey hun sorry not replied not been round for a while, glad ur back on it now :) and woohooo to the size 14s feeling loose! Well done!! Xxxx

Thanks hun hope all is well at your end! I'm In Scotland again this week, in Dumfries it's lovely :) anyway catch up soon xx

Today is going like this:
2 alpen light bars
Grapes
Mug shot
Greek fat free yogurt
Packet of quavers
Salad for tea with miller yoghurt and fruit

Sounds boring but I need to stay on track when I'm away from my routine at home

Sounds good hun!! Ohhhh Dumfries is great I spent a lot of my childhood there!!! Xxx

Home sweet home Dumfries was ok but I certainly preferred Glasgow ? anyhoo diet wise I've maintained, I'm still top end of the 11s which is good really as over the year I have lost a total of over 3stone and kept most of it off bar this half a stone or so!

Anyway it's my birthday next month then Xmas so I've decided to try and maintain using SW and ideally lose some but I'm not obsessed with it like I once was! I'm happy I'm a size 14 some 14s are big! So I'm happy with that I will get back on a diet 100% in january but for now I'm happy ?

Back