SW Food Diary - bikini body

The girls are right actually, I probably take my own approach for granted and I'm almost definitely among the exceptions rather than the rules in terms of losing weight without group support. It could be a risky strategy, it depends on what your own personality is like.

Do you enjoy group? Would your mum struggle to go on her own? Perhaps you should try another group and maybe down the line you could try going it along to see how you get on with the safety blanket of knowing you could always return to a group that suits you, works for you and that you enjoy?x

I don't mind group, and I think once I've joined te running club I'll be more inclined to eat healthily anyway. My mum is pretty much at goal anyway, but I think she would like to get to target, she wouldn't mind finding another meeting though.

I'll see how I get on just weighing in for the next few weeks. Running is Tuesday and Thursday but it's not fAr from weigh-in so might be able to rush and make both.

Just waiting for tonight's weigh-in... Ergh!

Good luck!
Thanks think it'll be a gain tbh, star week, big run at the wkend and had a binge on Sunday after the run, so not holding out much hope really.

Thanks!! 1lb on! :-( bit annoying but oh well back on plan now. No treats tonight. Staying within 15 syns.

Hopefully! I've decided to attempt success express this week.
Planned 3 days worth of meals until weekend, and then I'll decide what I want to do at weekend once we get there.
I've got pork in for pulled pork, so that'll be sundays dinner, the rest we will play it by ear.

I'm ok, feeling like I'm getting a cold though, so trying to up my vitamins lol, hoping it's just the pollen making me feel a bit rough.
I treated myself to a glass of wine last night and a salted carmel hifi, and that was it. I had my binge on Sunday so felt I didn't really deserve my usual load of treats.

I'm attempting success express for at least 3 days this week and have planned my food out for the next 3 days. I was going to pilates tonight, but my kit hasn't dried in time this morning, so I'm giving it a miss, and will just do some hula and start up my challenges again tonight. I've also spoken to someone at a local road runners group and will be heading there tomorrow night after work, I'm pretty nervous as I don't want to seem rubbish compared to everyone else, and new people and all that. But, I am looking forward to trying something new.

Food Diary today

B: Melon, strawberries, half a grapefruit and a mullerlight yogurt.

L: Soup; carrots, pepper, celery, onion, garlic, tomatoes, stock, paprika, oregano, bakedbeans. Wholemeal bread roll (60g).

T: 1 LM sausage and a spoon of mash, with brocolli, baby corn and spinach. Gravy (1 syn)

S: Apple, 2 tangerines, salted caramel hifi.

Woweee, super healthy superfree success express day there today Jen! Looks fab - serious food envy going on over here!

That gain will be a distant memory next week :)

Interested to hear how the running club is, I have exactly the same fears as you about joining one. Afraid I'm going to be rubbish which I know is ridiculous!xx

I'll let you know whether it kills me or not tomorrow.
Haha, once I get going I'll be fine, but I had the running fears before I started about people watching me when I run, so it's a bit like that I think once I get doing it and chatting I'll be ok.
Going to start these spin classes too, will have a look at lunch time at the times and my work diary. I use DW gyms at the moment so I can look at which is closest to the clinics I'm working in and go to diffferent ones each week. lol

I'll let you know whether it kills me or not tomorrow.
Haha, once I get going I'll be fine, but I had the running fears before I started about people watching me when I run, so it's a bit like that I think once I get doing it and chatting I'll be ok.
Going to start these spin classes too, will have a look at lunch time at the times and my work diary. I use DW gyms at the moment so I can look at which is closest to the clinics I'm working in and go to diffferent ones each week. lol

The DW beside me has early morning spin classes too so that might be quite good if you still want a few evenings off a week instead of a constant stream of running/spin! Still feel like you have a life!!! xx

I've found a couple of spins classes over the weekend so I might do that :) then running Tuesday and Thursday and Pilates on a Wednesday.

Sorted! Haha. Just having a brew before bed.
Today's syns. 1/15
Success express week so I am going to attempt to keep syns fairly low. Maybe between 1-8 each day.

I don't mind exercising on a weekend as my fella plays football a lot at weekends, and in the week, so trying to arrange things around him doing that. Yesterday felt so good and the scales recognised it this morning too which helped my mood lol!

Good Morning.
Thursday already?! The week is flying! Which also means my holiday is getting that little bit closer. 4 weeks and 5 days until we're off to Egypt. I cannot wait for pure sunshine on my skin.
I'm off to this running club tonight, never done anything like it before, and I am very nervous as I really don't know what to expect, pace wise, and what they expect of me... Argh. But I'll just do my best, any other time and I would have chicken'd out, especially as it's raining, but I actually text to confirm I'll be there this morning so that I have to turn up!

Still Success Expressing it up, scales this morning were being very kind and showing at 9st 10.5lb in the nothings, so hopefully that's a lb of at least already.

Food Diary

B: Melon, kiwi, strawberries and a mullerlight.

L: Soup: carrots, celery, green pepper, garlic, onion, tinned tomatoes and baked beans, with paprika and oregano. WM bread roll.

S: Grapes, 2 x tangerines and a banana (for before running). 2 x aldi 70 cal benefit bars (After running)

T: Stir fry veg and prawns, stir fry sauce (2-4 syns depending which one I choose)

Lots and lots of superfree in my diet at the moment :)

Your food is looking incredible these last couple of days Jennie. Yum and healthy! Delighted the scales are moving for you but stop that scale hopping!!! I really think it's a dangerous activity and you don't want to become too fixated on the numbers on a daily basis when you're making such healthy food choices and exercising like a little duracell bunny!

Excited for you with running club tonight - I really hope you enjoy it!! Make sure you check in and let us know how you get on - can't wait to hear the goss! x

Back