SW for men! ~Is it the same?

j70joj

Hi, My hubbie has started following SW and just wondered if there were different allowances for men eg: more sins, extra HE. I know alot of diets adjust things for men but cant find anything on SW.

Thanks

It's just the same for men, some are given a few more syns if they have a lot to lose (but women can be too).
HEX's are the same.

It does make things easy. I guess it's the same because they can have as much free food as they like (same as us girls!)

Yep - only difference is he will probably get 15 syns, and you will just have 10 syns.

It is a lot easier if you and your OH are both doing it! A lot easier! And the extra syns make little difference - just means he will get an extra bottle of wine at the weekend!

The men in our class have the same 5-15 syns as we do so it is indeed the same.
I have never done 10 syns except for one week and I didn't lose any more cutting back!

Yep - only difference is he will probably get 15 syns, and you will just have 10 syns.

It is a lot easier if you and your OH are both doing it! A lot easier! And the extra syns make little difference - just means he will get an extra bottle of wine at the weekend!

oooh that's soooo naughty! If I was your OH you'd get a slap for that one!

Everyone is 5-15 syns according to everything I've seen in writing, but my SWC has told me I can have 20. Granted, that was when I started and was 24 stone, but I am 100% it was because I was a guy, not due to the amount I have to lose.

As I said though, I have only ever seen 15 in writing, and it is 15 I have as a maximum. I average 10-12 though.

It says on the SW website that consultants can use their discretion in advising people to have more than 15 syns a day but it will be because you have more weight to lose I think.

Back