SW Panic Button

Was going to try for a syn free day today as WI tomorrow and have had a bad weekend....just eaten a Rose from the tin in the kitchen and a 2 finger kit kat - 7.5syns gone in about 5 minutes :-( Still, it could be a lot worse, could have demolished a kit kat chunky and 13 syns with it!

I am pushing this panic button too late! Lol
Feel sicky today and made poor food choices... Sigh. Had about 30 syns. My only consolation is that without some sw conscience I would have been worse!
Hope I feel better tomorrow !!

I think I should've hit the Panic Button a while ago, I feel like I'm going round in circles! All I want is chocolate and cake! Know I'm heading for a gain come WI :( x x

I feel all your pain and am sending support. I have been so way off plan its a joke. I was good and did my 30 day shred today but then ate some yoghurt coated ginger, then some pecans, then some chocolate animals and a mini ritta sport. Why am i hungry?? Cos Ive not stuck to plan and have only had a muller light and a banana for breakfast, an apple and a portion of SW veggie lasagne for lunch which I had at 2.40pm :(:break_diet:
I havent even had a HEXB - no wonder ive been hungry and making bad choices :copon:

Im going to do tuna steaks in lime juice and loads of veggies for tea and no wine and get 100% back on plan tomorrow. Right now, however, I am going to eat my HEXB ryvitas lol

Hitting the panic button well and truly today. I haven't made awful choices all day but I did have a piece of meat pie for lunch. Worked out it should be within my 15 Syns - so not a problem.

BUT. Got on scales as a cheeky "pre-WI" WI. Looks like I've put at lease 1.5lbs on from last week. This makes 8lbs in 3 weeks :(

Feeling totally sorry for myself and could burst into tears :(

Should have hit the panic button earlier diet wise had a terrible day, my hubbys birthday so went for a meal, Cod in tempura batter with chips, tartare sauce and mushy peas followed by lime and lemongrass cheesecake with creme fraiche, and wine. Tonight prawn toasts, strirfy with noodles, prawn crackers and a huge slice of banoffee pie and more wine. Tomorrow is a new day and back to plan

Alwyn and joc, you are doing the most important thing, declare it and carry on! In the big scheme of diet things / lifestyle change, this blip is nothing!! Have a good day today, and you will get there!
Tx

hi there everyone am new to this.Lost 1stone in 10wks but do find it hard to follow the plan,what do i cook to-day is all i think about!

hi there everyone am new to this.Lost 1stone in 10wks but do find it hard to follow the plan,what do i cook to-day is all i think about!

Hi Maxikins, 1 stone lost, what a great acheivement, well done.

Yeah, I think we all have days where we think of nothing but food...of course filling up on free/superfree is the key....what plan are you following? green/red/EE - there are plently of diarys and recipes on here, and alltough initially you'll still only be thinking of food, you may find something that substitutes what you feel you're missing.....I tend to find that if I'm feeling satisfied, I stop thinking about what I'm missing out on..... of course, you can eat virtually anything, in moderation, and within plan/syns... sometimes a planned 'weekly treat' is the answer....as I say, some of th diarys here may give you a bit of help.

Chin up - losing a stone is great!!

Lost 0.5lbs this week feeling gutted (I know I lost 4 last week but cant help but feel ****), was hoping to reach 1 1/2 stone award but 2 pounds short still. Wanting to blow it, on crisps and chocolate. My head saying i'm due for my first gain

Don't do it frankied!!

You'll be further than 2lbs away if you do!! I went through loads of weeks of only losing 0.5, it really frustrated me but I kept at it.

Frankie, don't blow it now it will only make you feel worse! You lost 4.5 in 2 weeks! That is amazing, takes me a month to do that.
Stick with it, you will get there! Xxx

Frankied, the others are right.... you've done really well so far, why blow it when it'll make you further away from where you want to be, a loss is a loss, however much you wanted - remember your 'only' half a pound still adds up to almost 2 stone a year week on week , many at WI would be grateful fir any sort of loss - it's an acheivement !!!
If you don't blow it, and stay on track all week - you'll get there

Back