SW Solo - time to look after me

B: strawberries, raspberries, natural ff yoghurt
L: mushy pea curry, brown rice, muller light
Snack: 5x seafood sticks

Not sure what I'll have for tea yet. I've been shopping but not feeling any particular inspiration at the moment.

Last nights tea was delicious!
Frozen tuna steaks, roasted sweet potato and butternut squash. Had the other half of my M&s fruit salad from saturday night for pudding. Yum.

Had a terrible nights sleep last night - too many nightmares and the dog kept barking at the foxes. Little one is home from school today not feeling well, so can't sneak off back to bed for an hour :)

Breakfast this morning:
Lean bacon, egg, potato, beans and mushrooms.

Have a great week everyone!

Lunch - small portion of mushy pea curry
Grapes
Tea - lamb shank, cous cous, veg stir fry

Out tomorrow night at a friend's, will need to be careful with the nibbles again!

Home late, but wanted to update before I go to bed. Tried to be careful today, because i was going out tonight, but think I went a bit ott. Breakfast - fruit and ff yoghurt.
Lunch - last of the mushy pea curry and cous cous.
Tea - SW sweet potato 'chips'
So in total, not enough really. And I know if I don't eat enough I won't lose weight. So now I'm worried about wi in the morning.
Absolutely starving when I for home from my friends (where I ate 3 cornichons and a pickled onion) so had weatabix crunchy bran and milk (HEA/B)

Feeling a bit despondent. I'll be even worse in the morning if I haven't lost.

Tired. Night all.

Phew! -2 for me today, which means I've hit my first 2 mini targets. Very pleased. I'm now simply 'overweight' (just!) and I've lost my 1st half stone. yay!

Internet connection keeps failing today, so I'll update my diary later.

:)

Breakfast/brunch: bacon, eggs, beans, potato, muller light yoghurt
Tea: pork with tomatoes, onions, spices and brown rice.
Orange

Well done on the loss and well done for being overweight :D

tillymax said:
Well done on the loss and well done for being overweight :D

Lol! Thanks Tilly x

Breakfast/lunch: egg, bacon, beans, mushrooms
Cherries

Tea: haven't decided yet. Probably pork leftovers from last night with couscous.

Beautiful day here today, been working from home sitting in the garden :D

I'm practically living on the stuff lol!

Bought the SW mag today and there are a few new recipes I'll be trying. I'll let u know if I find a goodun. X

Tea was as predicted + snack of ryvita minis and cottage cheese later.

Bit of a sabotage night again though as friend persuaded me to stay for a glass of wine. Ended up having 2 large ones.

So I've gone over my syns today.

Oh well, tomorrow's another one.

Night :)

Usual breakfast: bacon, egg and beans. I'm actually enjoying my breakfast now. Lunch was a tin of salmon, couscous, pepper, tomato and sugar snaps. Yum.

Kids had MacDonalds tonight - I stole 2 chips, smelled lovely - but I haven't had anything myself. Two G&Ts (well, it is Friday) and I'll have a bowl of crunchy bran so that I don't go to bed hungry.

Have a great weekend all :)

Saturday:
Bacon egg and beans

Took the children on a day trip to London. Had lunch on the train - ryvita minis and an apple (not very well planned), then the girls wanted to go to pizza hut for tea and I was really hungry. As much as I would have loved a pizza I just know how incredibly calorific they are, so I went for the only thing on the menu that wasn't covered in cheese or full of cream. Pasta in tomato sauce with chicken breast. When it came out it looked really unappetising next to all the delicious pizzas surrounding me on every table! But it actually tasted great. No doubt full of olive oil, but I really think I made the best choice out of a bad bunch for the diet.

Maybe it was all that self control at pizza hut but when I came home I was desperate to pig out. So I had: 1 Lindt chocolate, 1 digestive, 3 slices of ham, 3 crab sticks. Glad I had the ham and crab sticks in, or I'd have probably munched through the whole pack of digestives!

Sunday today, think I'll do a roast chicken.

It sounds like you defo made the right choice for dinner - frightens me how many cals are in italian food! And well done on having such a small "pigout" too :)

You did well in Pizza Hut!
I used to love going there and was disgusted at the amount of syns in 1 slice of pizza!! Not had it since!...although it is good ! LOL. My prob would be stopping at 1 slice! I would need at least 3!
Well done again! x

Thanks ladies :) great to get support. When I got up and saw the debris this morning I remembered I'd also had 3 cheese triangles and 6 water biscuits - oops. oh well, in the old days I'd have properly stuffed my face! And today's a new day.

I have to say if we're facing an obesity crisis in this country, restaurants and food manufacturers have got a lot to answer for. It's really tough to make healthy choices when you're out and about.

Back