Cruise PV Sweet turkey lasagne

shellebelle83

Made this last night and ate it today - tastes devine ! Gives 4 huge portions

1. Soften onion and garlic in pan with some water
2. Add 500g turkey mince and cook till not pink
3. Add 2 tins tomatos, one red and one green paper, carrot, tyme, bay and oregano. Cook for 40 min. Uncovered stir occassionally. Remove bay
4. Prehead oven to 200c
5. Cut aubernine for the "lasagne" sheet
6. Speed peel a courgette into lengths and chop broccolli (not stalks) very finely.
7. Place half bolognase mix in oven proof dish
8. Scatter on broccolli as a layer
9. Place the aubergine as "lasagne" sheets
10. Place remainder of bolognaise ontop and any remaining brocolli
11. Latice cougette stips in fancy design
12. Bake for 30 minutes
- serve or freeze

For a quick cheese sauce that i pour ontop i melt a light cheese triange (about 25cal) and milk in a pan until smoothe and thickened - only takes 1 minute.

I hope u love this as much as i do! The hubby to be loved it and thought the turkey mince made it really sweet - he even thought it was real cheese sauce! ;)

Cheers for this - I'll probably try it at the weekend :) x

I cooked this tonight and can vouch for how tasty it is. It made a substantial meal and I loved how easy the aubergine strips were to prepare.

Thanks again! :)

I've used turkey mince for quite a while. It's lovely isn't it. I find it much less grissly than beef mince and I like the way it 'clumps' together when frying making nice bite-sized pieces. This was my first time cooking with aubergine :)

Sounds wonderful, especially aubergine is one of my favorite foods in the world! Reminds me of a cross between eggplant parmigiana and lasagna. Can't wait to try it next pv day!

Back