• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sweeteners on cambridge diet.

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
I use splenda sweeteners in my coffee everyday, so I would think it would be fine, but i'm sure a CDC will be along to answer for definate.

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It says in the Cambridge booklet that you can use the tablet sweeteners, just not the powdered stuff. You should be fine, cause I add some to my shakes and I have still lost weight :D

thank you hopeful slimmer and ceekay x

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Yep sweeteners are ok in tablet form, enjoy x

Hazel

Mine said the same - tablet sweetners are fine, but avoid using the powdered sweetner due to the carbs

Kitteh

Resident geek
i use the one with a red packet.. lol.. as someone before said.. nooooo powder.. hehe..

i use them alllll the time.. =)

x x

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
S: 13st3lb C: 8st11lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 24 Loss: 4st6lb(33.51%)
I use SLIMMER sweetener tablets. They're great. More or less zero cals. :)

I dont use powdered sweetener. I'm too scared LOL

thank you camille, hazel,kitteh, spooky, m85912 x

stoshy

S: 15st0lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 1st8lb(10.48%)
i heard that u can only use splenda or sweetex is that true or can u use any one........

kellymundy

Gold Member
S: 20st9.5lb G: 10st0lb
Sorry to slightly highjack your thread here misheemoo but is there a limit on how many you can have in a day? I put this question out about 6 weeks ago but never got an answer.

that quite alright kelliemundy, hopefully some1 will come along and answer urs & stoshys questions too .. x

hi there can somebody answer that question about sweeteners, is there a limit on how many you can have in a day? x