sweeteners on cambridge diet.

misheemoo

could somebody please tell me as im sure i read somewhere that u could take sweeteners with ur shakes (i had hot chocolate last night but i didnt like it!) so i was wandering if i could add a hermesetas mini sweetener to hot or cold shakes?

I use splenda sweeteners in my coffee everyday, so I would think it would be fine, but i'm sure a CDC will be along to answer for definate.

thank you hopeful slimmer and ceekay x

Yep sweeteners are ok in tablet form, enjoy x

Mine said the same - tablet sweetners are fine, but avoid using the powdered sweetner due to the carbs

i use the one with a red packet.. lol.. as someone before said.. nooooo powder.. hehe..

i use them alllll the time.. =)

x x

I use SLIMMER sweetener tablets. They're great. More or less zero cals. :)

I dont use powdered sweetener. I'm too scared LOL

thank you camille, hazel,kitteh, spooky, m85912 x

i heard that u can only use splenda or sweetex is that true or can u use any one........

Sorry to slightly highjack your thread here misheemoo but is there a limit on how many you can have in a day? I put this question out about 6 weeks ago but never got an answer.

that quite alright kelliemundy, hopefully some1 will come along and answer urs & stoshys questions too .. x

hi there can somebody answer that question about sweeteners, is there a limit on how many you can have in a day? x

Back