Cruise PV SWer giving Dukan a go!

Pesty, reading your diary has made me think of giving Dukan another go.. You are doing really well.

I need to overcome some obstacles..The problem with me before, was lunches to take with me to Uni apart from cottage cheese lol.. and I ended up going way off plan mainly due to that.

I'm gonna get this week out of the way with my assigment as that is just weighing on me at the moment and can't focus on anything else. But sunday would be a good day to start.. hmmm, I might just do that :) xxx

its going well so far. not really hungry so not had a great deal to eat. only one chicken breast for lunch and a yoghurt. i like the fact that today is the first day in a long time that i've not thought of food every single moment. Normally i'm obsessing on what i should have, I think its because the choice has been taken away :)

Pesty, reading your diary has made me think of giving Dukan another go.. You are doing really well.

I need to overcome some obstacles..The problem with me before, was lunches to take with me to Uni apart from cottage cheese lol.. and I ended up going way off plan mainly due to that.

I'm gonna get this week out of the way with my assigment as that is just weighing on me at the moment and can't focus on anything else. But sunday would be a good day to start.. hmmm, I might just do that :) xxx

Well hello there lovely lady!!!

At work it is the same issue for me, muller lights are apparantly now tollerated rather than allowed but as you can see they have not hampered my loss (unless i was due to lose more that is!!)

For lunch i have made mini quiches (the SW way bt using only half an onion split between all 12, chicken and herbs) I also had lean beef 'stir fried' and just picked at it!

Pop in more often babe, its lovely to hear from you!! xx

its going well so far. not really hungry so not had a great deal to eat. only one chicken breast for lunch and a yoghurt. i like the fact that today is the first day in a long time that i've not thought of food every single moment. Normally i'm obsessing on what i should have, I think its because the choice has been taken away :)

That's lovely to hear, I must admit i am still thinking about food quite a bit but that's just because i am greedy :p

x

Mullers are not officially allowed as they contain sugar. Best to buy natural yoghurt and sweeten it yourself.

So I'm feeling a bit hungry atm, I will have a yoghurt in a minute.

Update of all other feelings, kidneys aching a bit, dizziness every now and again, extremely tired spells (walking in town has done me in!!) and feeling a little bit sicky!!

Only 1.5 days to go so will up the water, grit my teeth and bare it!! Drinking tea is certainly helping with the hungriness i must say!!

First obstacle! Sat night i am going to firework night at the families house, its always a big occasion with lots of food and alcohol!! Plan so far is that i will drive so that i cant drink and i have convinced everyone that it would be a great idea to have a bbq so it will be mainly meat!! I should be able to have a PV day by then so i can munch out on salad too!!

xx

Mullers are not officially allowed as they contain sugar. Best to buy natural yoghurt and sweeten it yourself.

Jelly police or yogurt police?? :giggle:

Thanks very much for popping in hun and for letting me know!!

I have just read the label and it even says with added sugar!! I have lots of my own at home, i'll try adding some sweetner as im not really a fan of natural yoghurt unless its got spices in it :D

x

You can add Goji berries and rhubarb cooked with sweetener too. And some of the flavourings like almond, vanilla and orange are good. Or add SF jelly.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Is that whilst in attack or once i get into cruise?? x

Weighed in this morning and another 1lb off for me so that is 7lbs in 3 days :D

Day 4 - the final day of attack today :D

So final diary yesterday (2.11.11) was as follows:
B - cup of tea, smoked salmon slices & oat bran porridge with skimmed milk
S - mini quiches (chicken, cottage cheese, egg, 1/2 onion & herbs) & fried beef
L - chicken & cottage cheese
D - HM dried tikka chicken (which has been marinading over night) & beef fry steak

Drinks - tea (skimmed milk & sweetner), water & SF energy drink

I have a feeling I'm eating too much?! However, I cant be upset as i havent been to the loo since Sunday and im still losing!! I dont think i am in ketosis as although i have very stinky breath (my mum taught me the lick your hand trick last night) i dont have white bits in my wee nor do i have any energy!! lol

Not feeling ill today so far although my stomach did give an almighty growl when i rolled over this morning!!! xx

Planned diary for today: 03.11.11
B - scrambled eggs & smoked salmon, cup of tea
S - 2 hard boiled eggs
L - ham slices, cottage cheese
D - Fish stew & quiches if still hungry

Fish Stew/Soup
Bare with me as i am just trying this out for the first time ever!!
If it works i'll tweek the recipe and let you know it!

Ingredients
Pollock, prawns, mussells & squid
Water
Fennel Seeds, parsley, salt & pepper
FF yog/creme fraiche

So basically going to cook the pollack (all the rest is already cooked) in the water (just enough to cover) with the herbs & seasoning, when cooked ill add the remaining fish & remove from the heat, once slightly cooled i'll add the FF yog.

Hopefully it'll work!!! lol xx

So far today ive not been too hungry which is good!! I think it's because i have been soo busy at work so far!! Just had my 2 hard boiled eggs so i think proper lunch will be a bit later.

I must up the water, Ive only had one glass today!! xx

Hi Nicola!

To be completely honest i just went to my indian shop and asked for the spices to be put together, all i had to do was add FF yogurt and put it on the chicken!!

The below should help though if you wish to make it yourself:

Ingredients
1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds
1 Tablespoon of Garam masala
½ teaspoon of turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 teaspoon of ginger
4 tablespoons of FF natural yoghurt
½ teaspoon of salt
Juice of ½ a lemon (optional)

Mix it all together and cover the chicken - marinade for as long as possible (24 hours is best)

Morning all!!

I CAN FINALLY EAT VEGES!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO lol

I STS this morning so 7lbs off in the attack phase - very pleased!!!

Dinner last night was scrummy!! I didnt add FF yogurt as it was lovely as it was!!

1/2 onion chucked in a pan with about an inch of water, added 2tbsp marjoram, 2 crushed garlic cloves, tbsp red wine vinegar, salt, pepper & corriander. Then added pollock chunks for 5 minutes til cooked through. Then removed from the heat and added a pack of mussells, prawns and squid rings. Oooooooooooo it was yummy!! If anyone wants to give this a go and add the FF yog, make sure you do it right at the end when it is off the heat to avoid splittingness. Its also best to take the FF yog out of the fridge a bit earlier so that it is warmer - also less likely to split!

xx

Diary for today:04.11.11
B - Omlette [2 eggs, dash of skimmed milk marjoram, salt, pepper, tomatoes, 1/4 red onion & salmon]
S - muller light (using them up!)
L - ham salad [ham, lettuce, red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, HB egg]
D - Beef Stew [Beef, onion, carrot, swede, herbs and spices, 1/2 oxo cube] with cauliflower & brocilli to serve

VERY YUM!! xx

Attachments

• Photo0154.jpg
    Photo0154.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Have you just started your cruise phase? Deffo gonna try that omlette and the beef stew

Have you just started your cruise phase? Deffo gonna try that omlette and the beef stew

Thanks hun, first PV day today :D

I use to do red days on Slimming World and this is pretty similar so there are a few recipes which are easily adaptable!

Im going to post piccys and recipes on here as and when i can! x

Hi Pesty I'm going to steal your tikka recipe for my tea tonight. Love all the recipe suggestions. 7lb is an amazing weight loss

Back