Cruise PV SWer giving Dukan a go!

Ooooooooooo you have a Rayburn!! Im very jealous!!!! :)

It was very tasty!! It only takes a few minutes too!! Always good!!

If people dont have a grill they could probably chuck it in the oven for a few minutes to set, my pans arent oven proof tho so that wouldnt work for me!!

xx

Yes It was in the house when we bought it and I kept it when we ripped the kitchen out, have never used one before so it will be a learning curve for me lol

Hi Pesty

You are on a roll, another 2lb's off, excellent, well done Mrs ;) Keep it up honey.

Definately going for it on Monday :) xx

Another 1lb off this morning!! :D

Thanks EF, I gained 1.5 over the weekend so that has got me back on track plus another half plus the one today!! lol

I had to go home from work early yesterday after having another funny turn, Im going to do PV this week i think and PP where possible just to ease myself in a bit more, we cant have me passing out everywhere now can we!! lol

I had a taster lesson session at my brothers school last night to see how they teach nowadays, it was Science and i came top of the class - much to my brothers disappointment!!! Tonight i have a PTA meeting and have to finish decorating my brothers bday cake for tomorrow so it's going to be another busy one!!

So planned diary for today: 09.11.11
B - oatbran & skimmed milk
S - shape yog & sugar free jelly
L - ham/chicken salad
D - Spag bol (without the spag!!)

Way heyyyy Pesty, you go girl :)

another MM member has said she had a funny turn and fainted. I think if you can stick to the PV days and still loose, I know it's slightly adapting the plan, but you will then be getting everything you need re vitamins, apart from carbs..

Well done for the extra loss, I am really excited about doing this next week :) xxx

Good morning all!!

Sorry for the late post, ive been to the opticians and got some new glasses! I have to go back at 11:20 for a contact lense fitting :)

So WI this morning and STS which is fine with me, got up at 6:30 and went to the gym - its been a busy morning!! lol

Its my brothers bday tonight so out for dinner!! This will be a test!!!!

Planned menu for today: 10.11.11
B - Oatbran & S milk
S - mini quiches (recipe below) & yog
L - Ham Salad
D - HARVESTER so salad cart & chicken?!

Bolognese (PV)

Ingredients
lean mince
1 onion
1 tin toms
1 stick celery sliced
6 mushrooms sliced
2 tbsp mixed herbs
1 italian/beef oxo cube
salt & pepper
2 cloves garlic

1. Place the onion and mince in a pan & fry until the onion is soft and the mince is brown

2. add the tinned tomatoes, herbs, seasoning, mushrooms, celery, oxo & garlic (this recipe will be divided into 4 so it will be 1/4 of oxo per portion)

3. Add boiling water (about 250ml) and stir

4. Cover and simmer for a minimum of 30 minutes removing the lid for the last 15 minutes to thicken. The longer you cook this for the nicer it tastes!!

Attachments

• Perfect-bolognese-007.jpg
    Perfect-bolognese-007.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 30
Mini Quiches

Ingredients
1 300g tub of cottage cheese
3 eggs
2 tbsps marjoram / mixed herbs
1 onion finely diced
1 chicken breast finely diced

1. Preheat the oven to 180 (160 for fan oven)

2. mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl

3. grease (with frylight or oil then wipe off) a yorkshire pudding tin

4. spoon the mixture into the tin & place in the oven for 25 minutes. When cooked they should be firm and brown.

It may seem like a lot of herbs but the flavour gets obsorbed so be generous!

If you are not a fan of the texture of cottage cheese you can blend it first or use quark

Attachments

• Quich.JPG
    Quich.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 40
Just so that i can get some opinions!! I have finished my brothers bday cake, i admit that it is not the best i have ever done!! I want to add some flowers to the 'grass' but it might look a bit girly!!

Attachments

• Adams Bday cake 1 10.11.11.JPG
    Adams Bday cake 1 10.11.11.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Adams bday cake 2 10.11.11.JPG
    Adams bday cake 2 10.11.11.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Adams bday cake 3 10.11.11.JPG
    Adams bday cake 3 10.11.11.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 36
Wow Pesty the cake is amazing!! I helped a friend make a b-day cake for her hubby who's in the forces it was a tank cake, we had a right giggle. I hope your brother likes his cake and you enjoy your meal out.

PS stealing your quiche recipies ;)

Hi Sharon, lovin the new avatar hun!!! Thanks for the comments re the cake, he loved it!! I dont know what i was so worried about!!

We did however have a last minute change of plans and went to Strada instead of the Harvester. I had a fish risotto which is obviously not on plan!! It was SW friendly tho and the best i could do in a bad situation!!

So WI this morning another STS which im sure will be a gain tomoz once the carbs kick in!! Lots of water for me today!!!

B - oatbran & s milk
S - yog
L - salad
D - omlette!

So pretty simple menu for today!! xx

Morning all,

I wanted to post to let you all know that i am going back to slimming world!!

I have lots of admiration for those of you who have managed to keep going with this one, it's all a bit much for me and my body cant seem to handle it, after the 3rd time of dizzy spells and sickness im going to have to leave you!

I will be popping into diaries tho and having the odd attack day every now and again!! xx

hi pesty how strange i'm just about to post the exact same. i've had a horrendous weekend this diet seemed to start me on a dark path with food which i do not want to follow any longer. i'm to going back to SW good luck in your journey and i'll probably see you in the SW forum x

Thanks hun!! I'll be doing red days on SW which are the same as PV days, if you'd like any ideas then feel free to pop onto my diary in my sig :D

Good luck to you hun and well done for continuing!! xx

Back