Sybersadie's Diary

We are going away on 23rd for two weeks. Will be glad to go away, I'm in need of a break.

I will be straight back on the Exante again when we get back.

We're going to Ireland, Kerry actually. We have a house there.

How lovely, never been to Ireland x

Ooh lovely. I haven't been to Ireland since I was a child

I've never been either. I really want to go.

My mum was from Dublin Darcy, and my Dad is from Longford. My OH's family are from Ireland too, and we both have loads of family over there.

Trouble is when we go over we end up doing loads of social eating. Visiting and entertaining friends and family. It will be really hard to keep a watch on what I am eating!

My Mum is a Dubliner and Dad from Galway. Spent every summer of my childhood on the farm in Galway.

A cup of tea without cake or biscuits - or preferably both - is a criminal offence in Dublin :D

.......and don't even attempt to say you're not hungry - it'll fall on deaf ears! :rolleyes:

I love my Irish family to bits.....but visits do nothing for my waistline :p

I know Darcy - much as I love them all I am just dreading the weight gain :)

I am so struggling diet wise today. I'm working 10 hour days at the moment (and there will be no let up until 22nd) and my stress levels are through the roof. I could happily do a life sentence for chocolate today. I can see me having a fourth pack today - a chocolate based one :(

Ah Sadie I'm having a similar day - some days are just tough going but I'm staying focuses on how upset I was when I STS last week.
Do you have any of the bars? Could that satisfy a craving? That's what I've done this afternoon.

Thanks MrsN. Yesterday was mainly chocolate based packs in the hope that I could kill the craving but without success. Thinking about it now I don't actually think I was really craving chocolate, I was just thinking about comfort eating because of being so busy.

In the end I ended up falling off the waggon last night eating dinner, chocolate and having some wine.

I ended up eating a dinner of seabass and roasted veggies with my OH (avoided any carbs). Then later in the evening my OH produced a small bag of mini eggs left over from Easter and all willpower (if there was any left) disintegrated and I followed that one with a glass of white wine.

All in all yesterday's dieting was just pants and I am probably out of ketosis now and if I lose anything tomorrow it will be a miracle :(

These things happen Hun! You'll be fine just hop back on it and it will all work out eventually!

The sea ads and roasted veg sounds lovely. Are mini eggs the ones with shells on? Or the creamy ones?

They were the ones with shells Sarah.

I have Darcy - I've been 100% TS today, but it's been hard :( I know it is comfort eating driven by stress. And this will pass.

Well done for being 100% yesterday and you are right, it will pass! x

So, as I am really busy and working from home everyday all the days merge into one. So much so I missed my weigh day which should have been yesterday o_O

I weighed in today and lost...half a pound.

In some ways I'm surprised I lost anything given the detour off plan. But in others I'm gutted as I only had one day off plan and it is OVER a week since the last weigh in - 9 days in fact. So all in all I've only lost half a pound in 9 days :(

I think stress is playing a large part of what's happening with my body right now. I am struggling to get 6 hours sleep, keep to just 3 packs, and in getting my water past 2.5ltrs.

Oh Sadie half a pound is better than nothing! Stress can play a massive part in not losing weight x

Back