Sybersadie's Diary

Well done on getting back on it.
I have been weighing daily for my first 3 weeks but need to stop now so might need to hide the scales from myself

I can't wait for the holiday, I am so looking forward to some lazy days!

Up til Christmas I used to daily weigh but managed to wean my self out of the habit when I started Exante. I wavered a bit a few weeks ago and would have again at the weekend except the battery has been confiscated! I'd like to weigh daily but I don't have a healthy attitude to it but at the moment if the scales don't show a loss I get stressed. I am trying to get weighing to be just a weekly event.

How are you getting on? I hope you have a good day.

So, last weigh day before the holiday has arrived and, I've lost 2lb!!! :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Considering the struggles at the end of last week and then going off plan at the weekend 2lb is absolutely brilliant. I've missed hitting my 2 stone goal, but only by 1lb.

I will weigh in again tomorrow before we go on holiday with fingers crossed for a final 1lb loss.

Just need to catch up with everyone's diary then I am off to uni to print and submit my thesis :)

Ok, so I am all caught up. Rush hour traffic is over, I need to get a move on and get this last full TS day going :)

Very exciting submitting your thesis, well done! Sounds like a holiday is well deserved! x

Good luck with the thesis - how impressive is that! :)

Have a fantastic, and so well deserved, holiday

....and give my regards to the auld country :D

Have a fantastic holiday!

Have an amazing holiday Sadie you deserve it - hope that last 1lbs shifted for you x

Well the holiday is over and, as of this morning, I'm a stone heavier :eek:

I tried to do 5:2 dieting with exante products but that fizzled out after one day, too many visits to relatives and friends, I just couldn't work out when to have the down days. Then temptation took over, which was a lesson in itself - I clearly have a lot to learn about behaving myself around carbs :rolleyes:

So, as planned, I am back to TS 100% as of today - and have the headache to prove it :(

I will catch up with everyone's diaries soon. I see lots of new names have appeared to - look forward to meeting new peeps :)

Sadie

So glad you are back Sadie! I had one day off plan and gained 7lbs so a stone isn't so bad!!!!

Did you have a fab holiday? Hope the weather had been kind to you!

I'm back to day one today! Think there's a few starting again lol x

Hi Sadie welcome back. Hope your holiday was good and you'll get that stone back off in no time.

I just wanted to say hi!
I have just caught up with your diary, you are doing so well!
The gain is probably a lot of water weight, it will come off in no time x

Hey Missy! glad you're back to 100%
I'll be joining you on that TS mission next week - this time of the year is so bad for me

Not doing too good with the 100%

Monday was fine, but yesterday we had visitors to my work team, arranged whilst I was on holiday, which means taking them out to dinner. Not that dinner wasn't nice, but it wasn't planned in advance so I had to decide what to eat on the fly. Ended up with chicken and salad. A good choice, but when I got home my OH was tucking in to pop corn so I ended up tucking in too :(

Today I am struggling with the hunger - I can see me heading for a fourth pack today :rolleyes: Also struggling to get the water in, Have only managed 2 litres so far each day so far and I am so out of office routine I am not drinking the mint tea either. Need to get my act together fast!

I think it is harder to 'get back into' than start in the first place!
You made a great choice with dinner and ok you had some popcorn but it is a learning process for all of us and the great choices you are making means it is working and will be sustainable in the future :) x

So true Nat!
Yesterday ended up worse than Tuesday as I ended up eating biltong and more popcorn.
Today is a little better. Having my third pack now - if I need another so be it, but popcorn has been banned from the house!

Popcorn is so addictive and never fills you up!!!!
Well done for today, stay strong!

Back