Sybersadie's Diary

Thanks ladies - I'm just frustrated and a little stressed.

I think you are right Bex, stress does some funny things.

Off for a bath in order to avoid the temptation in the kitchen.

That's where I go if I need to get away from food! Enjoy x

Hope you enjoyed your bath.
I am jealous that you forgot to weigh in. I am obsessed with the scales and start counting down to next week's weigh in as soon as I get off them.

Everybody is different so it could be that the non-100% day sticks with you for longer and the other 6 perfect days show next week.

Hi, sorry about your crappy few days. How are you getting on?

Hope you're doing ok x

So, in the end I decided to come off the diet for the weekend. Work was (is still) stressing me anyway. The fact that I was struggling to keep to to the diet was just adding to the stress as well. Saturday we were going out to dinner with friends anyway so I had planned to be off plan. Something had to give and so I took a short diet holiday. I have had two full days off plan and and have drawn a line under the weekend.

I've started back to TS today. I def came out of ketosis over the weekend as I have a thumping headache today :( But at least I know it will go. I've also not weighed in since last Friday. I will have put some weight back on, hopefully just water weight but I don't want the scales moving upwards to me down again so I will wait til this Friday to see what the damage is.

Sometimes coming off is the only thing that keeps us going. Well done for getting back on.

Try not to let it get to you too much Hun. Have a great week and I'm sure the results will balance out next week.

Good on you for having a break and fab motivation in getting straight back on to it.
Hope Friday shows the weekend wasn't a big deal. Have you not even had a peak on the scales?

I can't have a peek. My OH has taken the battery out of the scales! I have a big issue with daily weighing, but if the numbers don't go down it just adds to my stress. So the battery was removed :(

I have been promised it will be put back on Friday morning. It is probably a good thing as my target was to have lost 2 stones by the time we go away on Saturday. I am sure my weekend off plan will have put that goal off for a while. And, if I have gained too much weight then it will only drive me back to food.

So, the plan is to be TS for these full 5 days. We go away on Saturday and will be away for 3 weeks now. We originally were only going for 2 weeks but as my OH has some annual leave carried over so we've managed to change our flights home.

Sensible choice Sadie - sounds like you really needed the diet break

....and really well done for getting back on the wagon! :D

You really deserve your holiday - and I hope you get the chance to recharge your batteries :)

I am so looking forward to the holiday. I can't wait to have a lie in with no pressure to get up and get working!

I successfully got through yesterday 100% TS, yippey :)

But was hungry, sniffly and headachy by bedtime. I "killed" all three with a blackcurrant lemsip. Probably not diet friendly but the headache and sniffles had to go or I would have been awake all night.

Going well so far today. No headache so far today, but I do have the sniffles so I'm back on the echinacea.

Another successful 100% day yesterday and all going ok so far today. I think I'm going to be hungry later tonight though.

I had my lunchtime bar a little earlier because I was "starving" (well it felt like it) and want to hold out until 7.30 for my dinner pack. I think I might have to have a cup of oxo or bouillon around 5 if I am to last that long!

My headache has gone now so I think I am probably back in ketosis. When I come back from holiday I plan on getting some ketostix so I can check.

Ok, all caught up - lunch break over, back to work.

Well done you for getting straight back to it!! 3 week holiday sounds bliss!!!

Back