Symptons of ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gloria E, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Gloria E

Gloria E Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!!

:confused::confused:
    Hello everybody, i'm very new to the cambridge program, i know is quite tough but i see the results on my scales!

Anyway i wonder if any of you has had the same experience as me regarding a sweet taste on my mouth when i 'm having my 200k meal?, also i am having an upset stomach when i have my banana shake, (i do like it thoug!)

According to my scales when i started i was 74.9kls, today (after 5 days) i was 71kls, but i dont see a mayor Visible difference is this normal or am i being paranoid???

Please help!!

Thank you:character00238:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sympoms of ketosis can be:
    Feeling cold, bad taste and bad breath (acetone like), and not feeling hungry!!!

As for not noticing any difference ... you will!! Give yourself another week.

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.