SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE

Thanks for this recipe, I will be making this tonight and freezing some. I will be making a 'Hunters Chicken' recipe :) x

it's a great recipe! I froze mine into lolly moulds then put them in a freezer bag when solid so now I just take one or two out and leave them to defrost in a mug (or chuck it in the microwave) - I LOVE easy stuff!

Oh my word, I have just eaten my dinner and this was fab. Will attach a photo in a mo xx

great sauce took it to class tonight for a taster night and everyone wanted the recipie many thanks

Posting so I can find this later.

Got to bump this thread up! Making it today! Will definitely post a pic of my 'Hunters chicken' with the BBQ Sauce! mmmm x

I made this today (Hunter's chicken made with the barbecue sauce above) and it was absolutely delicious.

Just thought I'd bump this recipe thread as other people may not have seen it. The sauce is to die for!

I made hunters chicken with this BBQ sauce last night and it was amazing. I was a bit sceptical about the taste but when I tasted it after adding all the ingredients, I was literally in shock about how good it tasted.

Damn its good!!!!!!!!

well i must say i added this last year and even when i wasnt on slimming world i still ate this sauce with the hunters (new york) chicken, my whole family like it all my children always want more so i am glad even after this long time people are still enjoying it. xxx

THank you!
Im not even on slimming world and i love this sauce, i had it yesterday as a pizza sauce and im having it again today....cant get enough of it!

Back