SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE

sarad - you can get zenfpulver on the spices aisle in the shops

tracy

sarad - you can get zenfpulver on the spices aisle in the shops

tracy

Thanks Taskey, I thought of that but German mustard is really mild, I only like English mustard & guessing zenfpulver doesn't have that kick. I did the BBQ sauce but unfortunately didn't like it so not to worry anyway lol

About to try making this, hubs was saying he was going to try concocting something bbq'y for his dinner, so now I can have something similar...yay might add my Hex Cheese and a little ham to zing it up a little

All I can say is yummy

Even hubs and my son liked the sauce

Wow, sounds great, thanks for this

Ok, another recipe I am DEFO going to try!!

I made this on Saturday and had the hunters chicken, it was so nice we had it again on sunday:giggle: It will definitely be a regulare and I have some pork loins in the freezer so might bbq sauce those up and chuck them in the oven.... this sauce is a real winner :winner:

Just made this and used as a dip with king prawns was so nice, thanks for sharing xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

mmmmmmmmmm, I adore bbq sauce, especially with a barbeque, this is great thanks!

I made this yesterday for my Hunter's chicken and it was delicious! I found it a tiny bit too sweet for me, so will reduce the sweetener next time. H also loved it - so result!I actually made it in my soup maker so I could cook it and blend it in one - was really easy

Back