Syn Free Ice Cream

The only problem is it goes REALLY hard if left in the freezer more than a few hours (but very tasty!).

Hi there,

What is the purpose of the eggs? can they be left out???

Thanks

Are you allergic to eggs too?? I was beginning to think i was the only one!!!

Is there a way it could be made without egg. Although it's very tasty I don't think raw egg agrees with me.

It looks lush. Think I might try it without eggs and just see what happens. Could be a disaster but we'll see!

Got an ice-cream maker today and the bowl is sitting in the freezer at the moment, ready for tomorrow night when I get home from work. Can't wait.

Thanks im going to buy one and experiment
i fancy doing the yougurt one too or apple an cinnamon flavour ice cream :D
should be enough for kids too

Made some with two tubs of mango and passionfruit muller light instead of fromaige frais, it is gorgeous. I have put some in the freezer for my two and hubby and me are tucking into a bowl of fruit and ice-cream now. Can't believe how creamy it is, yummmm.

Would it work with 0% total rather than the fromage frais?

Loopeylou said:
I've only used vanilla extract or pureed fruits so far. Have seen a post with someone using Baileys......mmmmm.....if your happy to use some syns then the worlds your oyster I guess, I think I might syn some caramel sauce and try that
x

Don't forget you have to syn purred fruit too. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made this last night. First time I have ever tried to make ice cream. I didn't have any fancy ice cream maker or bowl, but it worked like a treat! I used 7 tbsps of Truvia and it's really sweet, but nommy! Can't wait to make a mint one. Maybe mint chocolate chip would be worth it for a few syns. :) Thank you so much for the recipe.

oooh, gotta try this. Not sure I can afford an ice cream maker so will try without for now tyx

Oooh I am about to try this now!
I've eaten syn free today, and am desperate for something sweet, I think Ice Cream will hit the spot!

This is only my 10th day, but I love new ideas!

Well done everyone on your weight losses, I cannot wait to start showing similar losses!

Back