Syn free muffins

I'm going to make these next week when I am off work, can you use any fat free yoghurt? As Mullerlights aren't vegetarian so I tend to have the activia fat free yoghurt? Thanks.

You can get them in health food shops I think.

does anyone know a muller light alternative to make them vegetarian as they look yummy but muller lights arn't veggie :( :(

Hi guys, sorry if I'm being a bit thick, but what is polenta? I've never heard of it. Do Tesco's sell it?
I take it from the posts that it comes in wholemeal and normal, whats the difference?

The muffins sound brilliant, and once I've worked out what polenta is and where to buy it, I'll certainly give them a go. lol

Yummy, free cake is good cake!!

Win

Help - Iv bought all the ingredients - have eventually found polenta - but not sure if it is wholemeal. It is yellow and says cornmeal coarse polenta - is this right?!?!?! HELP PLEASE before I eat them! x

I can't wait to try these out - I've got wholegrain polenta on the shopping list for next week! :D

The only place I could find polenta (which wasn't ready made) was in sainsburys. Squiddie they look pretty good, im def trying them this week.

Help - Iv bought all the ingredients - have eventually found polenta - but not sure if it is wholemeal. It is yellow and says cornmeal coarse polenta - is this right?!?!?! HELP PLEASE before I eat them! x

Yes, this is right...hope you enjoy them!

Just made the cherry & almond ones. I made a batch of 12 and used muffin cases in my tin - have to say I really liked them. Was doubtful after reading some of the posts on here, but as I'd rushed out and bought the ingredients thought I'd give them a go anyway.

Thanks OP.

I've got it on my list too - they sound brilliant. Thank you!

Fran xx

Iv been searching everywhere for the polenta and can't find it :(

Was dying to try these so mentioned in sw class last night about cherry and almond, consultant said baked cherries are not free, they are syn's need advice before scoffing my face(lol):confused:

Was dying to try these so mentioned in sw class last night about cherry and almond, consultant said baked cherries are not free, they are syn's need advice before scoffing my face(lol):confused:

You don't use actual cherries but mullerlight cherry flavour and almond essence so that part is free. The polenta is the debatable item!

aw right sorry, didnt realise, i am so silly, will definately try these now. Thanks.

I couldnt find Polenta so bought wholemeal flour, does anyone know what the syn value of this before i cook them? sorry havent got the password for website to check online. :) x

Back