syn free rice pudding - YUM

:) if you have used milk as healthy extra then I wouldn't worry about the syns CID the rest is definetly syn free. It could even be the other person is doing red and gas to syn rice?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Psst .... you might want to change your profile as I'm assuming you are really not 14 foot tall with a starting BMI of 6.8 :)

Hi, just made the rice pudding, it's not too bad bit watery. How many sins would it be if you used all milk (ss) :) sorry me being a bit thick.

If it was too watery then you can let it cook a bit longer until it has reduced.

But if you want to use milk the syns values are at the start of this thread.

cupofteapet said:
may i ask what bit is the 1.5 syns please? thanks for your help!

If I was too use all milk instead of water and milk would it be 3 sins? I made half a portion tonight and it tastes so much better :) thank you.

I tried this tonight and really didn't like it!!! Tasted like plain boiled rice!!! I used splenda and vanilla extract but yuk!!! Even tried mixing in onken vanilla but no it just wasn't for me Unless I did something wrong!

Mine's in the oven now and it smells delicious already, only another hour to go until I can demolish it lol ! :eek:

Making the syn free one now :) Wish i had nutmeg too

I didn't have any nutmeg either so have gone for cinnamon

Just made honey's recipe..

...and it was yummy!

It came out very very thick, so I added some vanilla yoghurt to it. My hubby loved it without the yoghurt and asked if he could have some more! :)

thank you! x

Hi there

I am going to try Honeys recipe this weekend, is the syn value per portion or for the full recipe?

Back