SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Does anybody know how many syns the yeovalley yoghurts are?
I've just entered the nutritional value of the fat free strawberry one into syns calculator and it says 17syns per 450g pot!! Seems an awful lot for a fat free yoghurt!! They're 0.1% fat.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Bio Live Yogurt, Strawberry 450g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Probiotic Yogurt, Strawberry, Organic 125g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Bio Live Yogurt, Strawberry 450g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Probiotic Yogurt, Strawberry, Organic 125g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Thanks Paperclip!!
So why when you put nutritional info into calculator did it come out as 17?! :confused:
Didn't think they could be that much!!

YAY!! I love yoghurt!!

Are the Weight Watchers fruit layered Fromage Frais free too?

Ah Ok, what about this one?

Dr. Oetker Onken Biopot Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt (500g) in Sainsbury's | mySupermarket

And I know this may sound daft, I'm still learning. If these yoghurts are syn free, are they free foods?

And I think in the first post it was mentioned that all varieties of Onken Yoghurt that are fat free or Syn free. But there's only a strawberry fat free yoghurt. Does this mean that all the Bio Yoghurt pots are free?

Only fat free are free.
There is also a Onken pineapple flavoured fat free and perhaps others but I can't locate them.
All syn free foods and drinks are classed as free foods/drinks.

Aw brill! thanks :) gonna enjoy some of that with cereal for sure!!!!

They aren't fat free but low fat.... and this is their syn value:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rachel's Organic Fabulous Fruits, Luscious Low Fat Peach Probiotic Yogurt, 4 pack 125g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Damn, ah well, syn value's alright. But I bet I can have better one's that are free free :)

I've been buying Irish Yogurts brand yogurts from Morrisons (they were on offer a while back at £1 for a four-pack but are now back at £1.39). They are delicious and very creamy and are syn free! They are labelled as diet yogurts. What I like also is the flavours. All four pots are different flavours - one is Forest Fruits and one is Pear and Mango so they are a little different. They don't taste like a vlf yogurt at all! Very creamy.

Totally agree with your comments, Cougar! We ALWAYS buy these when they are on offer, which seems to rotate around all the major supermarkets, (as do many other offers, we find!), so it's worth checking the others if you can!

If these are the 'Nom' diet yoghurts - then I'm sorry to tell you but they are not syn free.....

Only the yoghurts on the first page of this thread are Syn Free.

Donnie - It's the Irish Diet Yogurts that they're referring to.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Irish Yogurts Diet Yogurts, all varieties 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Hope that helps. Perhaps you would be kind enough to edit the original post now with the recently suggested additions?

Last edited:
Back