1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns for Balsamic vinegar

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by grumbletumble, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    I just had some balsamic vinegar on my salad at lunch mmmmm.

Then went on the diary bit on the sw website to add my food- i checked balsamic vingegar & it says balsamic vinegar dressing is 3 syns for a tablespoon! eeeeep! I used loads! I always thought it was free???!!! :break_diet:

Can someone help??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online
    Balsamic vinegar itself is free, but if you have a balsamic dressing they chuck in oil and all other types of rubbish. Is tres confusing. Where did you have it?

Kirsty x
  4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Yep, vinegars are all free, its just the dressings made with them that carry the syns.
  5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Dressing has oils and is 3 syns per tablespoon.

Plain vinegar is syn free....

6. grumbletumble

SW- Green
    Thank you so much everyone! Phew!
    It was just plain old balsamic vinegar on a pasta salad that i made at home! :D
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Please do not post Syn requests in the main forum

All syn requests should be posted in the syn section
  8. grumbletumble

SW- Green
    Sorry :eek: Still trying to get my head round the forum.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.