Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Evening, all!
Not much happened on the food front this afternoon, just a cuppa tea.
I know its not a traditional Sunday dinner at all, but we had bits and pieces to use up the leftovers, and then a meringue (3 syns) topped with pina colada mullerlight and orange segments for pud. I looove this combo! For three syns, it's divine!

Now, the hours later, I'm indulging in my first glass of wine this year - was saving up for a large red, but instead went for a 6 oz pinot grigio, and it's lovely!!! Tra-la-la... :)

Attachments

• 1422820779844.jpg
    1422820779844.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 1422820804165.jpg
    1422820804165.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 1422820818276.jpg
    1422820818276.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 34
You know what I would love? I would love to be able to stick photos in the middle of a message, when posting from my phone!

Had my HexB - choc coconut oatmeal cookies drizzled with choc shot - 2.5 syns - was going to take a pic, but um, didn't! Aye them warm, delicious!

Need to total to get my bearings;

Exercise- day of rest (unintentionally, but oh well, what the heck)
Water; 750ml
HexA, will be three Babybel lights
HexB- 30 g oats
Syns; 12.5

Feeling very full and sated...

Making some Sleepytime tea and hopping onto the laptop for a bit.

Brunch! That teeny little satsuma is all the fruit we have left in the house, hahaha! Thank goodness groceries coming today :)

Attachments

• 1422873168926.jpg
    1422873168926.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 56
Haha, my fruit bowl consisted of 2 bananas this morning!

Well heLLO there!! Hope everyone is having a good evening. I'm having a gosh darn exciting one, myself, as I'm sat at the compewd, trying to figure out payroll/childcare voucher/ tax stuff. Such fun!!
Had my supper absolute YONKS ago so am definitely feeling nibbly and munchy now. Have saved my Hex's - Hexes? HExi? so will be munching on ryvita and light cow cheese. Have had sparkle juice galore this evening - apple and mango - yom.

Righto, lemme see. Supper was a massive chicken/spinach/pepper/pasta salad with 2 tbsp of Reduced Fat Honey Mustard Dressing (1 syn), and dessert was a 6 synner! It was a PB and Choc Cheesecake type thing that I put together using an alpen light double chocolate, 3 tsp of Peanut Hottie, quark, and a drizzle of Choc Shot on top. I did take pics of both, but my phone is playing up so I can't post them right now. The pic of my dessert is a bit blurry because the kids were jumping all over me while I took it. (I had to share my pud with them, even though they already had each selfishly pigged down their own syrup sponge puddings! ;) )

So yeah, that's about it. I honestly don't know where the evening has gone. Had groceries delivered (took awhile to put away, actually - trying to find room for 843 Mullerlights in my slimline fridge, har!), checked and sent some email, did a bit of paperwork... and blammo, it's bedtime already! Didn't get to the gym today or yesterday, so will hopefully be able to go tomorrow!

Totals:

Exercise - school run and errands, shopping, housework.
Water - about 1.5l
Hex A&B - ryvita and cow cheese
Syns - 8

Pretty not bad for a busy mum!!

Morning!
I've caught another cold from the kids, so have woken up all congested and sinusey, yuck.
Haven't got a menu planned out for this week yet, just a list of possible meals that need to be slotted in.

Here are last nights supper and dessert...

Attachments

• 1422946831450.jpg
    1422946831450.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 36
  • 1422946843594.jpg
    1422946843594.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 40
So far today,
B-coffee, satsuma, cottage cheese
L- two poached eggs, 1/2 can of veg chili, and 1/2 syns worth (50g) of Asda roasted onion instant mash, needed ff yogurt to cool the chili off - spicy! Massive plate full of food for 1/2 a syn! (see pic)
S - cuppa tea and Muller skinny cappuccino yog - which I believe are synfree... Just having now. Mmm.

Attachments

• 1422969030102.jpg
    1422969030102.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 37
Here's my supper... Delicious squirrel brain soup!
(Bahaha! Kidding of course, they're turkey meatballs)
* sigh * I think I need to have a Search around for some fast and easy, exciting syn free recipes.

Attachments

• 1422983980517.jpg
    1422983980517.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 32
Oh flip, I forgot - need to look up syns in one of these

Attachments

• 1422985894424.jpg
    1422985894424.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 44
Dear Diary,

I can't believe nobody liked my 'squirrel brain' joke - that sh*t was brilliant, people!

Seriously then. Totalling, getting myself some healthy extras, and then heading to bed.

Exercise - school runs, pushing my giant toddler uphill in a stroller, housework.
Water - about 500 ml
HexA, babybel light x 3, HexB - mediterranean ryvita x 3
Syns - 10.5 (thanks to that flippin' cookie. I looked it up and it looks to be about 14 syns for a 60g cookie, so I weighed and divided and came up with 10 syns)

I have three days at work now, and nothing prepared, so will see how I do! I know I can get jacket and beans or a plated salad at the canteen so should be okay for lunch, and am stocked up on fruit and veg, so will just have to grab some in the morning before I head out the door.

Lol, you make me laugh 'squirrel brains... Comedy gold!' You look like you're doing well, good luck for weigh in (tomorrow??)

Happy hump day :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

A co-worker went to NYC and brought some chocolate back for us. It would be rude not to, right? (3 syns, cuz I had a little Hershey kiss as well :) )

Attachments

• 1423043595449.jpg
    1423043595449.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 39
Oooh, that looks delicious! Is that cottage cheese on the bottom right?

Oooh, that looks delicious! Is that cottage cheese on the bottom right?

It was cottage cheese yes, the syn free stuff from Aldi, I checked :)

Just checking in... am about to prep a pork shoulder so I can chuck it in the slowcooker in the morning and have SW BBQ Pulled Pork for tea tomoz! Am going to total now just so I know where I'm at...

B - coffee, hershey chocolate (3 syns), banana, apple
L- plated ham salad, HB egg, ff cottage cheese, rice salad (@1 syn), coleslaw (1.5 syns), tea
S- alpen light (1/2 HexB), coffee, mullerlight
D- nibbled on more cottage cheese, bite of spag hoops, broccoli, bite of toast crust (1 syn) then off to yoga!
S - mugshot, tuna steak that I cooked and ate because I wanted to eat it before it went off and I had to throw it out, 1 tbsp extra light mayo and dill, (1/2 syn)

Totals:

Exercise, walking, yoga
Water - about 750 ml
Hex A - will have hot choc made with 250ml milk, and another Alpen light to complete my HexBs
Syns - 7.5 syns

Down a pound this morning! That brings me to a stone since the beginning of the year, yaaaay!
Soooo far today, coffee, grapes, blueberries, Alpen light 1/2 HexB.
About to scoff a broccoli and pasta salad for lunch. Woop!

Down a pound this morning! That brings me to a stone since the beginning of the year, yaaaay!
Soooo far today, coffee, grapes, blueberries, Alpen light 1/2 HexB.
About to scoff a broccoli and pasta salad for lunch. Woop!

OMG AMAZING! Congratulations :)

Haha just noticed our stats are quite similar (although I was a little fatter when I started!) But same height and same goal :p

Back