Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Well done moonbeamer- that's incredible!

Aw thank you ladies!! Busy evening so not posted... Will have to catch up later, have some friends round for a "pamper evening" - so far have had my nails done and Indian head massage And, to be honest, have had wine, and way too many treats to keep track!
Lovely evening, not great for the waistline, but I think I needed this anyway! Love to all! :)

Oooh sund lovely!

Ugh. Celebrated a bit too much last night. And I'm still getting used to having painted nails - I keep getting caught off guard!
So far today, lots of water. And one cup of coffee. I've brought fruit and veggies too work with me, so no excuse not to get right back on it here.
Happy Friday everyone!

Have had a banana, coffee and water today. Just mowed this down for my lunch...

Attachments

• 1423228558489.jpg
    1423228558489.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 53
Pulled pork leftovers for supper, with 1/2 syn of instant mash

Attachments

• 1423249189702.jpg
    1423249189702.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 49
Holy long evening, batman! Should have gone to bed ages ago but just turning in now.
After supper had a strawberry cheesecake mullerlight 1 syn. And a short while ago had a hot white choc 3 syns and 2 x ryvita with red pepper hummus 2.5 syns. And another mullerlight, vanilla.
Omigosh, is that three mullerlights in one day? Will have to go back and check...

Totals

Exercise - walking and running up and down the stairs at work all day
Water - about 2 litres
HexA milk, HexB, ryvita
Syns- 7

Lisa, have you tried pulled pork before? I'm not a huge fan of roast pork, or pork chops, etc, but I love pulled pork. Esp the sw version, as there aren't any gross fatty bits!
G'night all!

Hello lady.
Hope ur ok. U'r brekkie looking lovely jubbly.
Enjoy ur weekend. X

Food today;

B - coffee, banana, egg, beans, spinach, 1 x ryvita 1/2 HexB w/ quark
S-mullerlight toffee, coffee, quark with peanut hottie 2 syns and drizzle of choc shot 1/2 syn D - pulled pork, SW chips, carrots, peppers, celery, broccoli. Mullerlight lemon cheesecake for pud 1 syn.
S - sparkle juice, meringue 3 syns, bag of pops 4 syns?

Will total after my movie finishes... :)

Totals;
Exercise - meh, it's the weekend
Water - meh. Actually, now that I think about it, I am a bit thirsty...
HexA - will have warm milk 250ml, and an Alpen light 1/2 HexB, other 1/2 was ryvita this morning
Syns, 10.5

Think I will do a bit of tidying up then try to hit the sack early-ish tonight. (Might see y'all on here later!)
Need to get my butt in gear, really. Will try and make it to the gym tomoz, as I haven't been since I took out my membership a week ago!
:)

Le breakfast aujour d'hui;
Coffee X 2, apple
Nibbled; fingerful of peanut butter 1/2 syn
Lunch; chicken mugshot, carrot sticks, tsp of hummus 1/2 syn

Just flopped on the couch with the kiddos for some TV time before bed, ahhhhhh...

Had a cup of tea and some SW quiche this afternoon, was really munchy and wanting crisps or cookies, but didn't cave, thank goodness.

HowEVER, I couldn't resist having a couple nibbles of the crumble bit of the blackberry crumble I was prepping for dessert! Will count 2 syns for that.
Other than that, had syn free chicken spaghetti and veggies for supper and vanilla mullerlight and blackberries for pud :)

Attachments

• 1423418930625.jpg
    1423418930625.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 40
The spaghetti looks lush! Recipe? Xx

The spaghetti looks lush! Recipe? Xx

I think I've posted it somewhere on here before... I love it, cuz it's yummy and hubby and the kids like it too - it's not often we all sit down and eat the same thing these days!! Here, I will go have a boo and see if I can find it...

Here it is!!

Syn-free Chicken Spaghetti

1 kg-ish of chicken parts (I used thighs) (remove all skin and fat)
400g-ish spaghetti noodles
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
300 g-ish of fat free greek style yogurt or fromage frais
2 chicken OXO cubes
30g (HexA) of cheddar cheese (optional)
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Okay, so I started by boiling the chicken in a big pot of water, for about 45 mins. Then I removed the chicken and scooped out a mug full of the stock.
I broke up the spaghetti noodles into pieces, about 2 or 3 inches long, and chucked those all into the stock to cook - boiled for about 9 mins.
While the chicken was cooling a bit, I frylighted a pan and set the green pepper and onion to cook (seasoned with s&p). This is also when I crumbled the stock cubes into the yogurt and whisked that all together and set aside.
I pulled all the meat off the bones, tearing the meat with my hands as I went, and got rid of the yucky bits, then chucked the chicken in with the frying peppers and onions. When the spaghetti was cooked I drained it well than added it to the chicken/pepper/onion combo, poured in the reserved stock, cranked up the heat, seasoned again and gave it a good stir. (This is where I put the cheese in last time I made it.)
I removed it from the heat, then added the yogurt mixture and stirred it well again before serving - I had it with salad, hubby and the kids had it with garlic bread. Even my super finicky 2 YO loved it.

OXO cubes and yogurt!! Who woulda thought???

That was back in July that I posted it. And I'd guess we still have it about once every 4 to 6 weeks! I don't usually put cheese in it anymore, but grate some to serve with it, it's better with cheese, obviously!!:D

Total Time!

Exercise - flip, didn't make it to the gym again. I'm going to have to try a but harder to fit it into my schedule.
Water - about 500 ml
Hex A - Milk, Hex B- weetabix oaty bar
Syns - 3 - might grab a little treat-type somethin' before I head up to bed... wanting something sweet again!

Thanks! I'll be making this next week! Xx

Um, confession time, peeps. Ended up having about three glasses of wine last night... and then got into the chocolate. :(

Back