Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Good evening all! Back from my hols in Scotland - stayed in a lodge overlooking Loch Lomond, and have had SUCH a fab week with my little fam, and visiting with my mom and sis - but sadly I've not been on track at all. Like, really bad.
I'll try really hard not to beat myself up, but I know next weigh in will be a bit scary!
Busy times ahead but will get back on track with SW right away to burn off these holiday pounds!
Hope everyone is keeping well - will catch up with diaries a bit later! x

Welcome back MB! Glad you have a lovely time! Try not to over think any gain...just weigh in and plough on! No need to feel guilty, we all splurge a little on holiday and at least it was only a week x

Yaaaay. Ive really missed you. You wouldnt believe how much. Glad u had a great time. LETS DO THIS... i need you to keep me buzzing. Xx

Ps I put 5lb on this week! I haven't got holiday to blame either lol x

Hahaha! Oh, I'm sorry but that made me laugh. I was down 4 lbs this morning, but I kept eating rubbish right up to bedtime last night, so there may still be some catching up! Anyway, back on it so far.

Brunch: black coffee, ham, poached egg, beans, mash
Snack: carrot sticks, cottage cheese, cup of Lady Grey Tea - have missed this stuff!

There is a SW quiche in the oven, and a Shipwreck supper about to go in. The only synned thing is a can of Heinz Vegetable Soup, so I need to look that up and divide it by four servings.

Having a very exciting post-holiday Laundry Day!! Yay!

Yeah I was sure I had read something in your diary that made it sound like you weren't too bothered by it. I'm sure it will be back off in no time.

So that Heinz soup was 8.5 syns for the can, wow! I probably had about 1/3 of it in total so will count 3 syns there.

Have been achey and tired all day, and then started feeling a bit woozy in the tummy earlier this evening, so have ended to skipping my healthy extras and getting to bed early (ish).

I wonder if it's just all the bread and sugar and wine I've consumed in the past week catching up with me? Bleurgh!

Off to the land of nod, now...
:)

Morning! Off to a hungry start today... Have had coffee, fruit (apple and orange) and loads of SW quiche - between last night and this morning, have nearly finished half of it already!

Attachments

• 1427193427570.jpg
    1427193427570.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 50
Right, better update before I lose track! Need to add;
- butterscotch options quark, 2 syns
- 2 slices of wafer thin ham
- small dish of whole wheat bow tie pasta with a drizzle of Hellman's fat free dressing
- celery stick with 1 x light cow cheese, part HexA

Munch, munch, munch...

That quiche looks amazing!!!

Heh, thanks! I looove me some Slimming World quiches!
I failed miserably with my superfrees today, but still on track, methinks:

-supper of 2 x Linda McC rosemary sausages, SW chips, beans and raw cucumbers and red peppers
- 3 x fish fingers while waiting for the kids to finish their food! (7.5 syns)
-sparkle juice
- 3 x Mediterranean ryvita and 4 x light cow cheese
-Sleepytime tea

Also had water a couple times today and a second cup of coffee mid morning.

So yes, not the healthiest day I've ever had! Plus, I skipped the gym again and am in bed early cuz I'm soooo tired again.

Is this post holiday adrenaline drain or something? Exhausted! And back to work tomoz, hurrah and huzzah!

Exercise- school run, errands, playground with the wee dude
Water - about 750ml
Syns- 9.5

-oops, edit, forgot my HexA and HexB... Ryvita and light cow cheese

The canteen lady questioned my request for both beans and cottage cheese... But I'm starving! He lunch, have also had coffee and alpen light.

Attachments

• 1427288431457.jpg
    1427288431457.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 37
Late supper, pasta salad with HexA light cow cheese

Attachments

• 1427319445699.jpg
    1427319445699.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 47
I just realised in my post on the 23rd I said I was 'DOWN four pounds thus morning' Ha! I wish! I was up for pound after getting back from holidays, and haven't shifted any of it yet! Just weighed in now.

Yesterday's totals were;
Exercise, walked
Water, not enough
HexA, light cow cheese, HexB, 2x light benefit bars
Syns - about 20 :( I found the kids lunchbox snacks and had three Crunchy Nut Cornflake bars, which I believe are 8.5 syns each, plus nibbled some toast (kids leftovers)
Not good. Okay. Here's my line:

Crazy busy day, finally sitting down for a break, kids in bed, just having a nibble, need to prep and tidy now, ready for tomorrow!

Here's today's foodage;

B- coffee, banana
L- plated ham salad, hb egg, cottage cheese, rice salad and coleslaw (3 syns)
S- cuppa tea and light benefit bar (part HexB)
D- so far, instant mash, spag hoops, 2 x choc digestives ( OMG, 8 syns!), mullerlight light Greek blueberry (1/2 syn)

Right, it's a good thing I stopped and looked up those biscuits! I'm full now, I will prep a snack of celery and light cow cheese and one more light benefit bar to stay on track :)

Good day, all! A bit off track last night I'm afraid, found the choc digestives and couldn't resist. Trying to be good today as I am out this evening, but starving again! So having pasta salad AND a mugshot for lunch, and apple and yogurt.

Attachments

• 1427460120137.jpg
    1427460120137.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 51
Hehe - your jacket with beans and cottage cheese has freaked me right out! I'd have to build a potato wall so they don't touch #imabitweird

G'morning diary. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been terribly off track. Meant well after we got back from hols, but kept getting distracted and by evening am usually munching away all my syns and then some.
I completely forgot to weigh myself on Thursday.
This weekend was even worse as we were away with family so I didn't even bother trying.
Am feeling fat and bloated from the bread, chocolate, wine, puddings and not enough fruit and veg. Yuck.

SO, yes, obviously wanting to sort myself out, but am bound to struggle as it is still school holidays and I need to get my wee dude potty trained this week!
Will do my best to post and stay on track. Hope everyone had a lovely Easter!

Oops, meant to reply to this, Lisa!

...cant get over the idea of the pasta... Does it have the cold pasta slimy texture?

Hahaha! No, I don't find it slimy at all. But I've always been okay with cold pasta... Salads and stuff.
It just provides a nice base for the quiche/frittata - and makes it more filling.

Back