Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Yaay... dont let it go today and ull have a great show on scales tomorow. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaha! Sorry had to do the school run, etc! Well according to our scales, I'm down 4 LBS. BUT... that was with only a t-shirt on (TMI? ) and also, I don't trust them, they've given wonky results before so I'm waiting until I have an official weigh in (tomoz) before I do any celebrating!

That would be sooooo nice to have that kind of loss tho, wouldn't it?

Hope you're having a good day and things aren't too hectic for you!

I do feel better this morning, not quite as heavy and blubby, if you know what I mean.
Going to make myself a fruit salad for brekkie, and get back on the water today methinks!

Ah mate, I am so pleased for you. I know tomorrows weigh in will be great. I can't wait to see the official result :)

I've changed my diet this week as well since doing my detox the last couple of weeks. I've started just having fruit and salad in the day and then an evening meal at night and drinking loads of hot lemon. Hopefully it will give me another good result on the scales on Monday.xx

Alrighty, confession time peeps, please don't be mad at me!
I was full of good intentions this morning, made my fruit salad and hot lemon... but then left them sitting on the counter while I nibbled my way thru TWO mini muffins. :( Synning them at 9 syns, they were 88 cals each.
Don't give up on me though!
Will update the rest of my day from the mothership (my laptop) shortly.

Attachments

• 1396463207500.jpg
    1396463207500.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 48
Why would we be mad? Your as human as the rest of us. You'll still have a loss Im sure you will.

I might try this hot lemon lark you guys are making me wonder about it....

Give the hot lemon a go Bubble, it's nice! The first mug reminded me of a Lemsip type drink, but now when I have it, it just tastes nice and clean. And LittleMiss, haha! I don't feel so bad then!

I think I managed to pull myself back today... the muffins just sort of disappeared without me realising it. Then I was like OMG, I have to syn those... so went and looked them up right away and felt soooo guilty - which is good! I think I had started to lose that guilt feeling whenever I cheated - just sort of brushed it off, or completely blanked it (like the Bizarre Half Pork Pie Incident).

So here's how today turned out.

Breakfast: coffee, milk, sugar 2 syns. After school run, bite of cottage cheese, two mini muffins (9 syns), fruit salad (chopped apple, orange, banana) with mullerlight vanilla (I'm fresh out of the posh fruits!), hot lemon water.

Lunch: tuna and spinach salad, with 1 tsp light mayo 1 syn

Nibbles: lemon water, water, 2 coffees with milk, bite of the dudes tuna sandwich 1 syn.

Supper: veggie lasagne - syn free except for grated babybel on top prob had about um..... omg, just gave myself a maths headache. Hahaha! It's too late to be dividing fractions! I had about 0.6 of a babybel, so I'm going to HexB it.

I've had just over 2 litres of water today, but have added a splash of my sparkle juice to each 1l bottle, to make it easier to guzzle.

Totals:

HexA - milk, babybel
HexB - um. maybe I will go eat a prune before bed.:D
Syns - 13
Fruit/veg - 7/10
Steps- 12907
Water - 2 litres

Am hoping to get to my usual weigh in tomorrow! It's with a health trainer at work, and as I'm off work with the chicken-pocky-dude, not sure I will be able to make the usual appointment. Will try though. And if all else fails, will go and weigh at Boots - which I did about 3 weeks ago, so can compare with that result. Big difference between all the different scales tho I must say! Would rather go back to where I was weighed last week.

It feels really late, I think I will head to bed shortly. Hope everyone else is having a lovely evening!!! x

Good morning hun,

Good luck with your weigh in this morning!

Sorry to hear your little one has chicken spots but best to get them over and done with now and not when you have something planned. My eldest decided to wait until the day before going on holiday to get them as did I when I was younger!

It's good to feel a little bit guilty about eating rubbish as it means you are changing your way of eating and thinking so please think of that as a positive. I'm glad you are sticking with the hot lemon, I'm sure it must be working.

You have done fab this week so I really am rooting for you on the scales today.xx

Hope the scales have been kind to you today, your detox seems to have gone really well! I am going to give the lemon water a go as well- I have lemons in the kitchen but they were intended for cake baking purposes lol. Hope your little man is feeling better, chicken pox sucks. Both my boys got it within 2 weeks of each other but I'm glad now they have it done with!

Thanks Ladies! I didn't get to weigh in today though. Have had a rubbish day TBH, Just cannot seem to organize myself or find enough time in the day and am feeling fed up. My kids were little horrors this afternoon as well, so by the time my hubby walked in the door, home from work, I was in post-sobbing mode, just a snarfling mess, flumped on the couch. I had a huge headache after that, so ended up skipping my TKD class, which I now feel stupid about, cuz that probably would have been the best thing for me.

:(

WOE.

Okay, enough pouting. Here's today's foodage.

Brekkie: Coffee, milk, sugar 2 syns. Hot lemon water, fruit salad with Mullerlight.

Nibbles: Bite of leftover tuna sandwich from yesterday 1 syn?, satsuma, water

Lunch: Poached egg on bed of spinach, pasta with beans and tomato/veggie sauce.

Nibbles: Hot lemon water, babybel light (HexA), slice of wholemeal toast (HexB) with Alphagetti, Freddo Frog 5 syns.

Supper: Leftover Veggie Lasagna

And NOW? I'll give you guys one guess! ...that's right! A big ol' glass a red! 8.5 syns, and today, worth every one, even if it does bump me over a smidge.

:)

Thanks hon... wow speedy reply! I'm just catching up on everyone's news... hope you're well! x

Hey you Mrs? come and give us a hug - :bighug:

The beauty of it all is that you can have your wine (and whine) and still have great results. If you were a blubbering mess like I get sometimes that fluid needs replacing so dont be hard on yourself for that. Your littleman being ill is probably enough to tire you out and cause emotions, and being stuck in doesn't help either.
Did hubby take over when he got in? if he's like mine the poor kids had a good taliking to, to make them realise how much they drain us sometimes. Have a lovely evening together and look after yourself while the los are asleep. You'll be all revived tomorrow, ready for them to have another go!!

Hiya peeples!! Awwwww...thank you for your kind words and hugs, girls. I'm feeling a bit better this morning - was a bit headachey tho, as, um... I had more than one glass of wine last night. :hide:

So wrong, I know. I was feeling overwhelmed and sorry for myself. Its pathetic.
I have a meds review on Monday, so I am going to talk to the doc about getting this flippin' implant out of my arm, so I can start to get back to normal. I'm also trying to book up my calendar with play/coffee dates over the Easter hols so I can stay in touch with my girlfriends and keep my feet more firmly on the ground.

So will have to add a few more syns to my diary - here to total up for yesterday!!

HexA - milk, babybel, light cow cheese
HexB - wholemeal toast
Syns - 32.5. Yes, you read that right.
Fruit/Veg - 8/10
Steps - 8300
Water - 1.5 ltrs

I'm off to a good start with the water and hot lemon today. And have just popped a superfree loaded SW Quiche into the oven so I will have something to munch while the rest of the gang has their Friday night takeaway type treat... whatever that may be. Think I might pop over to Pete's recipe thread to see what other yummies I can cook up... craving something sweet.

Good evening, friends!
The weekend is here!! And, dun dun DUN! Easter holidays! I'm really hoping the weather is okay over the next few weeks. I need to get into the garden to sort things out.
This is my first spring where I've had my own back yard to look after and I haven't done a thing with it yet! What should I plant??

Today I've had;
Breakfast- water, hot lemon water, coffee milk sugar 2 syns, apple
Lunch; tomato mugshot, poached egg.
Water, coffee with milk, little nibble of a peanut butter cup 0.5 syns? It was honestly just a taste!
Supper; SW quiche-eggs, cottage cheese, courgette, carrots, spinach, broccoli, onion, lean ham, cherry tomatoes, on a pasta base.

There's still one peanut butter cup left - do I dare?

What to plant? Herbs and tomatoes and cucumbers and strawberries! All that superfree you could have!!!

Seriously its just so nice to open a back door and throw the lo's out - or if your like me, keep them in while I have a breather in the garden!
You've done super so far today, you're sounding quite focused too, hope your easter break isnt too stressful, im going to get out as much as poss to keep my sanity. (not that i have a sane bone in my body at the moment)

Gnight mate, hope your having a chilling evening with hubby. x

Good evening hun,
I thought everyone had the same Easter Holidays but as I have read on here a few times in the last few days this isn't the case. Our schools finish next week.
Your food looks great for today :)
Hope your having a good evening.xx

Hm yes, I saw that you had posted that somewhere about slightly different holiday times. I guess it's good for some as far as getting a better deal goes, but might make it difficult when trying to arrange get-togethers with family and friends in other parts of the country. Your holiday sounds fab, BTW!

Last night was very chilled, boring even, as hubby stayed in the study doing... I dunno, stuff. Paperwork and listening to music I think. I should have taken the opportunity to watch a good movie, but I just sat watching Big Bang Theory, etc and reading the news on my phone. Yippee-doo!
Will plan things better for this evening. Pedicure perhaps!

Good morning hun,
I wish we had slightly different holidays at Easter, we have paid over double for our holiday as we are going in the school holidays. We said next time we will just take the Amy out of school and pay the fine as it would have worked out nearly 10 X cheaper with the fine than what we paid :eek:
Anyway how are you, have you got any plans for today other than your pedicure tonight?
I meant to ask you, did you get on the scales in the end this week? I'd love to know how much you lost with the detox?xx

Back