Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Down another pound! Made it to bed early last night too!

Yesterday's food;

Coffee milk sugar
Banana
Water
Chili and potato leftovers
Black coffee
Water
Spoonful of spaghetti hoops
Chicken and spinach salad
Small bowl of tortilla chips and two glasses of white wine (doh! )

Ugh. Can't get comfy and can't sleep. Caught the kids flu bug and have been sick all evening, after hardly eating much throughout the day...
If I haven't lost weight by tomorrow morning, I'll freak! :p

Ugh. Can't get comfy and can't sleep. Caught the kids flu bug and have been sick all evening, after hardly eating much throughout the day...
If I haven't lost weight by tomorrow morning, I'll freak! :p

Oh poor baby...... hugs xx

Feeling a bit better now, but still haven't eaten anything - I'm sure this is the longest I've gone without food in... Years!

My poor hubby came down with it too throughout the night, so we've both been a bit useless today!

Hoping to flip this onto the positive side and use it as a bit of a reset button,if you know what I mean. Doing chicken carrots potatoes and broc for supper - not sure how much I will have - maybe a smidge with another cup of tea!

Hope everyone's is having a happy Sunday xoxo

I always find a good cup of tea so comforting when I don't feel well..... hope you are 100 percent soon xx

Hi all! Not really sure where I am at the mo, I apparently gained four pounds this morning between 8am and 1pm, despite not having eaten anything! Is it possible to have drank THAT much coffee and water?
Hmm. I think my £10 scales from Tesco may not be the most reliable.

Anyhoo, have been okay, staying pretty much on plan - have totally got my appetite back, so back to evening snacky cravings -boooo! That said, I made do with a couple Ryvita and light cow cheese last night. I think supper kept me going longer... I've come up with a SW version of the super-yummy "Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti" so we had that with veg. And just wasn't craving sweet stuff like usual... Which is nice for a change!

Right, so, yesterday's foodage;

Coffee milk sugar
No time for brekkie.
Lunch, carrots celery peppers cherry tomatoes cucumber, hb egg, slices of ham.
Supper, chicken spaghetti with steamed carrots and sweet potato, and another load of chopped fresh veg to munch , Mullerlight for dessert.
Sparkle juice
Ryvita and light cow x 2

Not bad, eh?? ;)

Hi all! Not really sure where I am at the mo, I apparently gained four pounds this morning between 8am and 1pm, despite not having eaten anything! Is it possible to have drank THAT much coffee and water?
Hmm. I think my £10 scales from Tesco may not be the most reliable.

Anyhoo, have been okay, staying pretty much on plan - have totally got my appetite back, so back to evening snacky cravings -boooo! That said, I made do with a couple Ryvita and light cow cheese last night. I think supper kept me going longer... I've come up with a SW version of the super-yummy "Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti" so we had that with veg. And just wasn't craving sweet stuff like usual... Which is nice for a change!

Right, so, yesterday's foodage;

Coffee milk sugar
No time for brekkie.
Lunch, carrots celery peppers cherry tomatoes cucumber, hb egg, slices of ham.
Supper, chicken spaghetti with steamed carrots and sweet potato, and another load of chopped fresh veg to munch , Mullerlight for dessert.
Sparkle juice
Ryvita and light cow x 2

Not bad, eh?? ;)

Hmmmm...... Why were you weighing at 8 and 1?

Moonbeam i have the same question as bcp, why? Its crazy enough we're weighing in daily but 8 & 1???
Dont get dispondent are you still raspberry ketoning? Come on girl keep at it, you've really bounced back with a vengance dont let it go. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No no, I'm okay ladies! It was all out of curiosity, honest!
The scales are in the bathroom, so, convenient.
I usually just weigh myself in the mornings, but today I got home from my hectic half day at work, only having had coffee and water since waking up and felt REALLY hungry. Which made me think about food, and how much I wanted to eat, but was curious to see if I was still the same weight as I was in the morning, given that the morning is supposed to be the "lightest time of the day."
I don't trust my scales. And I don't trust daily weigh ins, to be honest... but I was curious so I hopped on...

Have had a weird food day, haven't been hungry when I would normally be. So have snacked on fruit and veg. And ham and cheese sandwich crusts. What else... oh yes, some leftover SW chicken spaghetti.
And have munched on chopped fruit and veg tonight... hubby chatting so must sign off... at least for the mo, so I can at least look like I'm paying attention, hahaha!

Hi moonbeam waves from the sun. Hope your well. Xxx

Moonbeam I'm home...
Need a kick partner, come back and help me please?
Seriously, I hope your ok and having a lovely summer with the little ones. xxx

Hows things moonbeam? Are you away having a great time? Hope to hear from you soon. X

Well, hello there!!

I posted on here yesterday afternoon (or at least I thought I did! ) and am now popping in to catch up with all you lovely peeps!

Thanks Bubble, for checking back on me... Have missed you! Will pop over to yours shortly.

Have been away off and on, but decided to take the rest of the summer off from all the worry (food, syns, fat, sugar, exercise, clothes, snacking, drinking) as it didn't seem to be getting me anywhere other than stressed and disappointed in myself.

Am starting up again now tho... Well be posting my food on here again when school starts back in a few days. :)

Well, hello there!!

I posted on here yesterday afternoon (or at least I thought I did! ) and am now popping in to catch up with all you lovely peeps!

Thanks Bubble, for checking back on me... Have missed you! Will pop over to yours shortly.

Have been away off and on, but decided to take the rest of the summer off from all the worry (food, syns, fat, sugar, exercise, clothes, snacking, drinking) as it didn't seem to be getting me anywhere other than stressed and disappointed in myself.

Am starting up again now tho... Well be posting my food on here again when school starts back in a few days. :)

Welcome back hun - good luck with the re-start xx

Thanks Mandy!!

I haven't weighed in for yonks now so have no idea where I'm at, other than Extra Extra Large, hahaha! I declined the last weigh in with the health trainer at work, because I felt it was pointless f I wasn't even trying. So next time I'm due to weigh, I'll be on it like Sonic.

Yesterday was okay, was on plan all day - except for the 6 shortbread fingers I accidently scoffed while trying to sort supper for the wee ones. Oh, and then the two glasses of wine in the evening.
But other than that was good!

Todays foodage was:

Coffee milk sugar (2 syns)
banana, black coffee
sparkle juice and water.
tomato mugshot
black coffee
SW curry, plain couscous

Have had two dark rye ryvita (hexB) with light cow cheese (hexA), and am having two more with a light babybel shortly, with my glass of wine, 8 syns!

Not bad, right? Am patting myself on the back for resisting numerous temptations today: cakes at work, cheese sandwich at lunch, crisps this evening (tasted a teeny small one tho). But still feel like I'm taking baby steps!

Okay folks, here's my completely honest Friday food diary. Not feeling too proud of myself this morning... :/ but today is another day. (My phone just auto corrected the word 'day' to 'fatty.' Even my phone knows what I've been up to! )

Coffee milk sugar (1 syn, as only drank half of it)
Banana, satsuma, water for brekkie
Carrot sticks, broccoli and cold salad potatoes with homemade ff onion and garlic dip for lunch
Black coffee
Leftover SW curry for supper (while hubby and the kids mowed down fish and chips! )
Evening; opened a bottle of wine and somehow got through the whole thing throughout the evening :( (32 syns? )
1 light babybel, 2 light cow cheeses, a bag of ketchup crisps (15 syns? Will have to look these up), and a partridge in a pear treeeeee...

I just spent over half an hour posting my new favourite SW meal to another thread, and I don't want to lose of forget about it, so I'm posting it in here too :)

:eat:

Syn-free Chicken Spaghetti

1 kg-ish of chicken parts (I used thighs) (remove all skin and fat)
400g-ish spaghetti noodles
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
300 g-ish of fat free greek style yogurt or fromage frais
2 chicken OXO cubes
30g (HexA) of cheddar cheese (optional)
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Okay, so I started by boiling the chicken in a big pot of water, for about 45 mins. Then I removed the chicken and scooped out a mug full of the stock.
I broke up the spaghetti noodles into pieces, about 2 or 3 inches long, and chucked those all into the stock to cook - boiled for about 9 mins.
While the chicken was cooling a bit, I frylighted a pan and set the green pepper and onion to cook (seasoned with s&p). This is also when I crumbled the stock cubes into the yogurt and whisked that all together and set aside.
I pulled all the meat off the bones, tearing the meat with my hands as I went, and got rid of the yucky bits, then chucked the chicken in with the frying peppers and onions. When the spaghetti was cooked I drained it well than added it to the chicken/pepper/onion combo, poured in the reserved stock, cranked up the heat, seasoned again and gave it a good stir. (This is where I put the cheese in last time I made it.)
I removed it from the heat, then added the yogurt mixture and stirred it well again before serving - I had it with salad, hubby and the kids had it with garlic bread. Even my super finicky 2 YO loved it.

OXO cubes and yogurt!! Who woulda thought???

Chick sounds lovely moonbeam. I must try that one. You mrs do so well with your food but the wine rules! Maybe i need to start drinking as it will stop me just grabbing anything and eating constantly. :D
Hope your weekend is a good one. X

Chick sounds lovely moonbeam. I must try that one. You mrs do so well with your food but the wine rules! Maybe i need to start drinking as it will stop me just grabbing anything and eating constantly. :D
Hope your weekend is a good one. X

You're right Bubble, and I know it too. I'm trying to keep my wine intake within my syn allowance, but blew it out the window the other night. Much better last night and have impressed myself by stopping the bread cold turkey. Have just planned out the weeks menu and done up my shopping list.
Will post food later. :)

Morning matey, come on girl lets have a good one we can do this.... :D

Back