T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Thanks Poppet! I think I just needed to clarify my ideas. I was almost trying to do too much within the one paper.

Arm is achy this morning, but not too bad, so I'm going to go down to the gym.

B - fruit and free cherry yogurt.

Not sure what we're having food wise for the rest of the day. But I am going to try and get my planning done today.

Hope everyone has a great weekend x

Brilliant gym sesh - arm is still a little sore, but nothing I can't handle. It looks like there's a storm heading our way, so will be inside this afternoon, mostly sorting the flat and listing things on eBay I imagine.

L - scan bran (HEXB) with LC light (HEXA) and salady bits.

D - fish and potato curry (0.5 for oil)

OH very kindly got us a bottle of Bombay Sapphire to share, so will be having a few syns of that today as well!

SYNS:
5 x gin and slimline tonic = 15.5
Olive oil = 0.5
Sunbites Popcorn = 2.5

Don't mind being a teeny bit over, and I may well decide I don't want all 5 G&T's anyway

Delicious curry for dinner! Absolutely stuffed now!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Woken up feeling a bit stiff and sore in my back; must have slept funny. So going to give hula hoop a miss - combination of bad back and torrential rain! The latter of which woke me up several times during the night.

B - think I'm going to make carrot and gingerbread baked scan bran (HEXB)

L - Not sure... I think possibly soup or salad. Sunday's are funny, I generally pick up snacky bits and bobs.Will involve lots of fruit!

D - I'm really excited about this! Going to make the root veg and red lentil casserole with herb dumplings (from this months mag) Will add syns in later, because it will depend on which dumpling mix I get!

Had a pack of popcorn with my lunch (2.5) and my HEXA of cheese. Weather is crazy today! Bright sunshine, then really heavy showers. We've done a bit of sorting in the house (not as much as I would have liked... but I've learned there's no point in pushing the point!)

I'm excited about having proper dumplings! We've got a mix that works out at 3.5 each, so I'm going to have three of them! (10.5)

Will probably use 1 syns worth of oil per person, so total for the day: 14

Lovely! I had some dumplings yesterday (off plan meal, don't ask lol) and they were delicious- hope yours turn out well, might have to buy the mag for some inspiration.
Hope you've unsiezed a bit as the day has gone on- it's terrible when you've slept funny. I keep thinking about investing in a new mattress but ours was such a pain to get up the stairs I might have to compromise and get a topper.
Weather's been ok here today- got some washing dry anyway. Good job on the sorting!

Thanks Poppet! Back is much better now - heat pads work wonders. I even managed to a bit of hula hooping this afternoon.

I've finalised and started booking process for everything for my sister's hen do... I just wish I could be so organised in the rest of my life!

Stew is on now - we're running a little late this evening. There was a dumpling mishap, because we accidentally got ones with beef suet in. Then had to hunt for veggie mix instead.

I do love stew, how lovely!!! And also how exciting for your sisters hen do! What fun to plan!!
Hope you're feeling a bit better today! Have a fab one!

Ruth
X

It was delicious, Ruth! And there's a little left for today, minus dumplings. I have worked out how to cook it in my Instant Pot as well, so will be repeating that or similar over the colder months.

Monday! And what a grey day it is in Bristol. I'm working today, just on a short shift: 9.30-2.30 - I think it will be ushering in the cinema for uni lectures... which isn't too bad the first time, but when you're sitting in the same lecture on repeat, it can get a little tedious! We'll have to see when I get in. Plan is to go and hula hoop and skip this afternoon, providing the weather holds. I'm wondering whether to take my gym kit instead...

B - gingerbread carrot baked scan bran (HEXB)

L - stew!

D - kedgeree (so long since I've had this - might actually use the salmon kedgeree recipe in the magazine.)

Will fit HEXA and syns in later on.

Ooh glad to hear it was a success! It's always a boost when you've done a SW meal and the OH says it's good too! Makes life easier.
Will pick the mag up in town today.
I can imagine it being a bit tedious! I have been teaching the same two subjects for three years now- or is it four?!- and it does get tedious lol.
If you've a Lidl nearby I bought by dad a thing for his back yesterday as he struggles with it sometimes- it's like a mini electric blanket for your back. It has a belt so you wrap it around and plug it in- better than a wheat bag as it stays hot and it's smooth! It was £12.99. Thought I'd mention it as he loves it!

That sounds good, Poppet! I'm not anywhere near a Lidl, but I can make a trip out to get to one.

Thankfully, it wasn't lectures today. It was the MA Documentary Students show - some amazing short docs. So I got to spend this morning sitting and watching those, jumping up to open a door occasionally!

I've just heated up the last bit of stew from last night, going to eat that, then need to drop some things off to charity shops: yay for clearing out! I'm pretty hungry today - I think it's the change in temperature. I'm going to make myself a jacket potato with cheese and tuna (HEXA), with 1.5 syns worth of EL mayo. I've also picked up some leeks and potatoes, so think I'll get a soup on in a bit, which will keep me going this week.

You sound so organised T_T, I am jealous! I am the other way round, wandered rounda charity shop today telling myself not to buy anything and still made it home with a book.. sigh.
Sounds like a nice way to spend the day!
I have been on plan all day but remembered OH bought us a pie to share for tea :rolleyes: scuppered, but it was well worth it. The cooler day today has seen me crave wintery food!

I will remember for next time! I knew it was missing something as I was eating it. I have a tonne of soup... so I've frozen a big tupperware of it! Riding lesson tonight, so it's going to be a late evening. I'm in the event office this morning, making a start on the report. Then up to uni

B - carrot and gingerbread baked scan bran (HEXB)

L - soup and fruit.

D - Sainsbury's veggie burgers (1) with roast veg (1 for oil)

I'll take some snacky bits with me today, to keep me going!

Hectic morning, now at uni - thankfully the post-grad room is empty. So I've set up camp here, rather than fight for space somewhere else! I forgot to pick up my low syn popcorn, so I've got a bag of Proper Corn instead (4.5 syns) Just about to have my soup, and I have fruit to keep me going as well!

Lots of work to do, collating information for this report that we have to do. And helping Lorna get everything ready for her next events as well.

Odd day today; I'm working from home, getting some more of the report sorted. Then I have a shift at Watershed for a book launch, from 5.30-10.30 tonight. Makes eating really awkward! I've said to my OH to sort himself for dinner tonight, I don't really like eating after 11, which is when I'd get home - I'll just have something snacky I guess.

B - fresh fruit.

L - HEXB Ryvita and with HEXA LC light and a salad.

D - might cook up a pasta type dish, and then there will be leftovers when I get home. Not sure yet!

Dinner was amazing last night - the Sainsbury's veggie burgers are great. I had a brilliant riding lesson, but started feeling really sick in the car, then on the buses on the way home - thankfully a bit of fresh air and some pain killers sorted that out!

Back