T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Well, huge is not the word I'd use - but it is going in the right direction still. Just half a pound off this week. More annoying is that I don't really know why; I did drink, but it was within syns. Ah well, back to group week after next and hopefully that will be even more in the right direction!

I've got some of the pasta bake left for lunch tomorrow, so I think I'll probably count the cheese from that towards part of my HEXA then, rather than syning it again.

Indeed it is! And it's Friday -yay. Although I'm feeling crappy again, so still snuggled up in bed. Hoping side effects don't take too long to settle down; want to be able to get back to the gym.

B - banana and a plum with free fruit yogurt.

L - the remainder of my pasta bake with some carrot sticks and sugar snap peas.

D - slow cooker is on and packed with root veg. The seasoning that I'm using does have some sesame seeds in. I would say I used a couple of tablespoons of the seasoning and a maximum of half of that was sesame seeds. For the sake of argument and not cheating, I'll call it a syn per portion. I'm pretty sure once it's all cooked, we'll get 5 portions out of it. Going to serve with buckwheat.

S - will have my HEXB toast at some point and some of my HEXA cheese (the rest is on the pasta) Free mugshot if needed to keep me going! Fresh fruit

Well, huge is not the word I'd use - but it is going in the right direction still. Just half a pound off this week. More annoying is that I don't really know why; I did drink, but it was within syns. Ah well, back to group week after next and hopefully that will be even more in the right direction!.

You had a pretty big loss last week didn't you? 3lbs? I tend to have a fairly decent loss, followed by a small half or a STS then back to the old 1lb per week thing. I think it's something to do with the fat cells retaining water or some other such rubbish. Try not to get downhearted.

Thanks Sally - I've had pretty big losses every week in comparison to some people. My consultant pointed out that I had been losing an average of 4lbs per week, which isn't really sustainable.

Not too upset, as it's in the right direction! I think it will be damage limitation over my birthday! I'm going to be on plan until Thursday, but will be going out for inner that day. And as for Friday when I'm out with my friends... let's just say I won't be counting what I'm drinking!

Hello, here to sub :) well done on this weeks loss :)

Hello! Thanks for dropping by.

Thanks Kally!

Got some mushrooms that need using up, so frying them off in garlic frylight and having on my HEXB toast as a starter.

Spent most of the afternoon in the pub with friends - just had the one rum and diet coke (2.5 syns)

Total syns for the day (including the now obvious Alpro for pudding!) 14

Lazy morning, then we did provisional meal planning and went for a wander around the shops. No breakfast today, because I wasn't really up early enough. That means that it's more of a late lunch/afternoon snack day! Followed by a meal this evening.

S - free mugshot, apple. M&S guilt free snacking popped chips (5 syns) Toast (HEXB) with quark, marmite and cheese (HEXA) with carrot sticks and some smoked salmon.

D - hake fillets with a paella type seasoning and lots of veg.

Alpro (5.5)

Monday again - but at least it's just a short week. Only in work today, tomorrow and Wedneday, so can't really complain!

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrot sticks and sugar snap peas

L - home made roasted squash soup (I forgot my potato scones to go with it). Fruit and a free cherry yogurt.

S - Toast (HEXB)

D - pasta packed with lots of superfree and cheese (HEXA)

Back