T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

That looks like a green day so couldn't you have the cheddar AND the cream cheese as part of your healthy extras for the day?

Hey Sally, I was kind of thinking that. But then there were parsnips and all sorts in the soup and I'm not really au fait with green days just yet. I think I'll just stick with it being EE and syn the light cream cheese (3 syns for my portion) Packed with courgettes, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes. As well as sweetcorn and tuna. Scrummy and soooo filling!

And 5.5 syns for alpro.

Total for the day: 8.5 syns

Ah right-o. Parsnips are ok on green though. Looking at your food you generally seem to be doing green days anyway - just without all the extra Healthy Extras. Give me a shout if you want any help finding out more about the green plan - you can have tons of cheese, which is reason enough for ANYTHING as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I shall have to look into it. Cheers ladies! I don't eat meat, only fish, so it does stand to reason that a lot of my days are green-esque I suppose!

B - blueberries, banana and rapsberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrot sticks and sugar snaps.

L - yay I remembered my potato scones! To have with my squash soup. Fruit (really need to go and buy more today) and a free cherry yogurt.

S - HEXB toast with HEXA cheese.

D - Quorn stir fry.

Think I'll unearth my book from the Pile at the End of the Bed (epic proportions, certainly needs capitals!) and have a look at green days. Pub quiz this evening and if someone sets a pizza down infront of me again I may not be responsible for my actions!

See that's definitely a green day - you could have DOUBLE cheese on toast which might ease your pizza lust!

It's easy on green - all the super free is the same (veggies and fruit), all beans and lentils, rice, spuds, couscous - anything carby really. Then you get 2 hex A and 2 hex B. Hex B's can be used for fish or cheese or nuts or bread or cereal; As are for cheese and milks.

Most veggies stick to green days as you can up your protein through Cheeeeeeeese.

Yes yes! Tell us!

I LOVE Halloween, I am known as the queen of Halloween around our way as when my boys were little I had a big party every year. We always decorate the house and have treats for the little trick and treaters. I love it.

Morning all! Happy Fake Friday to me! So looking forward to the long weekend.

I'm wearing a Renaissance ballgown and making a masquerade mask that looks like skin. Then the make up under the mask is the raw flesh. Will post pics up for you!

B - melon and a Danone 0% yogurt with strawberry (1.5 syns)

S - carrot sticks and sugar snaps.

L- soup with potato scones. Grapes and plums. A free cherry yogurt.

Not sure what we're having later yet. Lots of veg to use up, so roast veg, probably with fish.

Think we're going to an Indian restaurant for my birthday tomorrow. Any suggestions on what to go for/avoid?

That sounds an awesome Halloween costume!
Look forward to seeing the pics! :)

Thanks! I LOVE Halloween. It's my birthday the day before. As a kid, it always annoyed me that my parties were Halloween themed, but as an adult it makes it that much easier to organise people and get them out!

I've spent a small fortune on theatre grade stage make-up; thinking that when things settle down a bit more for me, I might actually look into doing an SFX make-up course.

Thanks! I LOVE Halloween. It's my birthday the day before. As a kid, it always annoyed me that my parties were Halloween themed, but as an adult it makes it that much easier to organise people and get them out! I've spent a small fortune on theatre grade stage make-up; thinking that when things settle down a bit more for me, I might actually look into doing an SFX make-up course.

Wow, now that sounds like it would be interesting AND fun:)
Yes, Happy Birthday for tomorrow lest I forget:)
My birthdays have always been themed around fireworks. Guy Fawkes night as my birthday is the 4th November lol :D

S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite with chicken quorn slices. Shapers onion rings (3)

D- plenty of roast veg and mini jacket potatoes with Young's Gastro basa fillet (6 syns)
Alpro 5.5

Total syns for the day - 16 (doesn't happen very often!)

I've decided that I'm not going to be fully on plan tomorrow. I also know that, whilst I'll be sensible food wise, I certainly won't make sensible drinking choices on Friday! but I have a week to undo any damage I guess.

Happy birthday for tomorrow - your costume sounds amazing!

Things to go for/avoid in the Indian restaurant:

Avoid anything with a masala sauce. This stuff tastes great but is stuffed with ground almonds and coconut and ghee.

Go for tandoori dishes, you might be lucky and get a salmon tikka on the menu. Veggie curry isn't TOO bad, same for tarka dhal.

I had a paneer shashlick once and tweaked the paneer as a couple of HEXA's on a green day.

Steer clear of pilau or mushroom rice, go for
boiled/steamed. T

Back