T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Gym done this morning. Going to have a big breakfast, because I'll be up at uni all day - deadline looming!

B - fruit salad with fat free Greek yogurt. And HEXB and HEXA - scan-bran with cheese, Marmite and tomato.

L - pasta salad - 2 syns of mayo, tuna, pasta, sweetcorn and whatever salad bits are in the fridge!

S - fruit. Shapers crisps (4.5), hard boiled eggs.

D - fish casserole with crispy potatoes.

May add other syns in later.

Turns out that after 30, you don't bounce as well! Took a fall off a horse last night; feeling a little bit bruised and sorry for myself this morning! I've got a long day at uni ahead to get all my work finished.

B - fruit salad with yogurt.

L - salad with potato and bean stew (I love stuff like that cold!). Crisps (syns TBC)

S - HEXB scan bran with cottage cheese and Marmite. Carrots. Fruit.

D - when I get home... will be pasta with HEXA of cheese

12 hours at uni, but the work is all handed in! I'm sore, bruised and generally feeling a bit sorry for myself. But I have an early start again tomorrow, for a hospital appointment.

OH kindly had dinner ready for me when I got home.

Going to have yogurt with mint choc options (2) and a mug of hot chocolate (2)

Total syns for the day: 7

Last edited:
brrr cold again this morning! I hate being late for things, so I'm up early for my docs appointment. I'm planning a fairly chilled out day; might make a start on my dissertation proposal. Then WI this evening. I did want to go to the gym, by my back is sore and very bruised, so probably not the best of ideas just yet.

B - fruit salad with yogurt.

Not sure on the rest of the day yet, but I think dinner will be veggie burgers.

Mixed morning at the hospital and a lot to take in. Then walked down to the shops in the sun, which was lovely! Picked up some bits and bobs on the way home, and going to make myself lunch now.

L - salad with prawns (2 syns for light mayo). HEXB scan-bran - think I'll have some savory with my HEXA of LC blue cheese and some with lemon quark.

D - Fry's vegetarian burgers (1 syn for two) with sweet potato wedges and roasted veg.

Had a lie in the morning; tired after early starts and so much information at the hospital yesterday. Slow starting, but will be heading up to uni to get some work done; want to try and get my dissertation proposal written.

B - fruit and yogurt.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad.

D - we've got risotto on the menu (from this months mag), but I'm not 100% sure on that yet.

Syns and HEX's to follow

L - ended up being cherry tomatoes, sugar snaps HEXB scan-bran and cottage cheese. Also forgot that I might be having cheese later... so had 4 syns worth of LC light triangles (I love the blue cheese ones!)

D - as I'm still up at uni (got engrossed working on my dissertation proposal!) decided that we'll have pasta bake (HEXA of cheese)

Will probably have options in yogurt for pudding (2)

Total syns for the day: 6 at the moment!

Caramel pear sorted my sweet cravings last night - so will have to remember that trick!

Off to the gym this morning, then the pub for the rugby. Will be sticking to diet coke and will make sure I've eaten enough so I don't want to snack.

B - pear, plums and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

Not sure what the rest of the day will involve food-wise. I imagine lunch will be something with scan bran!

Sorry to hear you had a gain TT. Never a nice sight. Well done for getting back on the wagon, Lots of luck for next WI. Lottie x

Hi Lottie - thank you. Struggling a bit at the moment, but I know that loosing the weight is more important. Especially now that it could be even more health critical.

Fried rice was delicious last night and I have some rice left over to make myself a rice salad for lunch today.

B - pear, raspberries and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - rice and tuna salad (2 syns for mayo)

D- roast fish, hopefully trout! With roast veggies.

I think I might make some form of scan-bran cake or bread today, I'm not sure yet!

Scan bran Marmite and cheese loaf in the oven (it smells amazing!) which will be my HEXA and B for the day. I also got some Walden Farms sauce and mayo; I know they're not free and that reviews have been mixed, but they were on offer.

So I'll use some of that mayo for lunch; I'm going to syn it the same as most of the sauces on syns online - so 0.5 for three tablespoons. I also had a LC light triangle (1.5); must stop picking things out of the fridge!

We managed to get trout from M&S for dinner, which I'm really looking forward to.

I might have a packet of crisps later (4.5) - although I think my bread will keep me going! Will have it with cottage cheese

Trout was AMAZING - It's like absolutely top class salmon and so nice just baked in foil for about 10 minutes.

Meal planning done for next week as well - I've got to get my dissertation proposal finished this week, but I'm well on my way with that and none of the meals are going to take too long to cook and prep. I want to find the time to go through all of my cookery books properly, but that is going to have to wait.

The marmite and cheese loaf was good as well, but did stick to the paper a bit, will find ways to improve on that in the future, but it was a nice way to wear scan bran for a change!

Will have yogurt with options (2) and PB2 (2.5) in a bit - total syns for the day: 11

B - pear and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt (I forgot fruit when we went shopping yesterday! So I'll probably grab some fruit on the go at uni)

L - Rice salad (0.5 for ranch mayo) with cherry tomatoes, sugar snaps and spring onions.

D - Rice and bean burritos from the Veggie Deluxe book.

S - HEXB scan bran with cottage cheese.

Will fit other syns and HEXA in during the day

Back