T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Dinner was nice, but certainly not the best curry that I've made. Never mind, it will probably taste better tomorrow!

Going to have yogurt with PB2 (2.5) and cocoa powder (1)

Total syns for the day: 8.5

Working tomorrow - feels like ages since I've been to the gym, but been so busy with uni work. I won't get to classes on Saturday either, because I'm in London with my sister, shopping for her wedding dress

Woohoo - 3lbs off last night! What a relief. Off to work again today- so another long day on my feet (just thinking of it as body magic!)

B - fruit with FF yogurt.

L - last bit of aloo gobi with a salad.

D - asparagus a red onion crustless quiche. Not sure what I'll serve it with just yet.

Also haven't planned syns and healthy extras for the day, but we'll sort those later.

Thank you! Hoping that yesterday won't damage this week too much. Yesterday involve a lot of walking and a lot less alcohol than I was expecting! Back on it today, normal EE day today, then SP from tomorrow once I've had chance to plan (not helped by OH sitting next to me eating crumpets!)

B - scan-bran (HEXB) with cottage cheese, marmite, tomatoes and spring onions.

L - TBC

D - pasta bake (HEXA of cheese)

Will fit syns etc in during the day. Need to get planning done, but mostly a chill out day - tired from yesterday!

Up early for a gym class before uni; must get back into the gym habit; although with a constantly changing schedule, work and deadlines it is proving harder than I hoped!

First day of SP today, dinners are all sorted. Lunches will mostly be salads I think. Something that I can grab on the go!

B is in two parts this morning!

Pre-gym - bowl of fruit
Post-gym - porridge (HEXB1) made with water - stirred through with quark, topped with apple and cinnamon.

L - asparagus and red onion quiche with salad.

S - fruit and veg sticks. Scan bran (HEXB2) with LC light (HEXA)

D - smoked cod and cauliflower fish cakes with roasted speed veggies

Will work syns in during the day.

Realised that I my syns nearly always come in the form of snacks - which will make it more difficult to actually have syns on SP! So I had a packet of WW crisps (4.5) with lunch.

Dinner is actually going to be salmon fishcakes, because there was no cod! And I'll have 0.5 syns of mayo with it!

I'll also have pear with options (2) and caramel sauce for pudding (0.5)

Which will give me a total of 7.5 syns for the day

Last edited:
Off to the gym again this morning, so breakfast is taking the same line as yesterday.

B - had fruit salad. And will have zoats (HEXB1) with apple and cinnamon.

L - HEXB2 scan bran with HEXA LC light and spring onions. Salad and a fish cake. WW crisps (4.5) (having a big lunch because I have late lectures)

D - veggie chili with cauliflower rice

S - veg and fruit.

Will work other syns in during the day

Busy day today! Lecture, flat viewing and then work 15.30-22.30! Lots of rushing around.

B - huge bowl of apple cinnamon zoats (I used an egg white to make them even more filling)

L - salad and fish cake (didn't eat it yesterday!)

D - courgetti with basil, ricotta (HEXA) and runny egg.

Will be snacking on fruit and fitting my 2nd HEXB of scan bran in at some point

Weigh in this evening! Having a day of getting my dissertation proposal finished. It's nearly done, just need to do the last bits and email it off. Going to a zumba class this afternoon, which I'm looking forward to, it feels like ages since I've been to zumba.

B - wasn't too hungry this morning, so just had a bit bowl of fruit salad.

I'll probably have some zoats later and something light and snacky pre-weigh in.

Off to work this morning: 8-4, so at least it isn't a late finish.

B - apple pie zoats. I must remember to pick up some cartons of egg whites, rather than separating fresh eggs all the time. So few healthy things to do with leftover yolks!

L - veggie chili with cauliflower rice

S- fruit

I think we might actually have a take-away for dinner tonight. Will be my only syns of the day, and will count it as a flexi-syned day.

Back