T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Morning morning, having a slow-ish start, because I'm so tired after yesterday. I'm also working 12-8, which is always a bit of an odd shift, especially food-wise.

B - HEXB1 spiced pear "coats".

D - Roast root veg and trout.

I think lunch will probably be a two part affair; I'll have something before I start and something during my shift.

HEXB2 scan bran with HEXA LC light. Then salad and fruit

Chili last night was lush; couldn't get any black turtle beans, so used a mixture of pinto and black-eyed, with LOTS of smokey chipotle Tabasco. Delicious. Had a lie in today, I was super tired and realised that I wouldn't have been very productive anyway.

B - spiced plum "coats" (HEXB)

L - cauliflower rice and chili with salad leaves.

D - TBC, probably fish and roast veg.

S - got plenty of fruit and veg bits with me to snack on. WI tonight...

Flexible weekend! We ended up going out last night and had tacos from the street food market for dinner (amazing!) Taken a stroll around the food markets this afternoon, treated myself to an ice cream and a grilled cheese sandwich (Camembert, SO good) and we're out for dinner tonight for a friends birthday. Busy, busy. Then uni tomorrow and I'll be straight back on plan

Good to see you having a relaxing weekend and a bit of time out away from study and I hope you enjoy your dinner tonight:)

Thanks Mini - we ended up in Meat and Liquor, where they actually had quite a lot of veggie options. I had a halloumi and mushroom burger, which was amazing!

Today should have been back on plan, but it ended up being majorly stressful at uni. Essay done, but tomorrow is going to be a day of exam prep. Chocolate and crisps were consumed. But my lovely OH cooked diet coke quorn for us when I got home at 10ish!

Sounds like you had a lovely time, burger is making my mouth water...

Chocolate is good for brain power...it probably helped with with all the stress:cool:

Nice to hear OH is looking after you:)

We did have a lovely time, and we weren't even out too late, because I knew I needed to get up. Had a good nights sleep last night, so up and ready to go! Right, let's see if we can get back on plan.

B - spiced pear "coats" (HEXB)

L - Salad with sweet chili salmon (2 syns).

D - TBC, I'm leaving the other half in charge again today.

S - hard boiled eggs and spinach. Fruit.

Determined that chocolate will not feature today... at least not in giant quantities!

Back